X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    you might be the village idiot...but your not a fairweather
    How to qualify for a village idiot:

Have an opinion that differs from the almighty Arapaho and Beagle, thy all knowing prophets who correctly predicted that the Broncos would win a playoff game last year, and that Philip Rivers was as good as done....and apparently have me under surveillance.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
      How to qualify for a village idiot:

Have an opinion that differs from the almighty Arapaho and Beagle, thy all knowing prophets who correctly predicted that the Broncos would win a playoff game last year, and that Philip Rivers was as good as done....and apparently have me under surveillance.
      So you picked Baltimore over Denver last year? Dude your like Nostradamus! I mean all the experts picked Denver! We are some dumb Bronco fans thinking out broncos had a chance.
      So obviously you got the bolts over the Bengals, what do think on the other 3 games. Oh and please use small words I'm pretty slow like all my fellow bronco fans we just don't have the incredible IQ you and GirlzareFanz 2!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        So you picked Baltimore over Denver last year? Dude your like Nostradamus! I mean all the experts picked Denver! We are some dumb Bronco fans thinking out broncos had a chance.
        So obviously you got the bolts over the Bengals, what do think on the other 3 games. Oh and please use small words I'm pretty slow like all my fellow bronco fans we just don't have the incredible IQ you and GirlzareFanz 2!
        I picked Bal over Den last year. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a Nostradamus to figure out the master playoff choke artist in the NFL for one-and-done appearances with a losing playoff record and who is primarily a loser in cold weather under 40 deg. would pull off yet another 0-1 choke. No one is knocking you for picking your team to beat Bal last year. Quit being such a cry baby about it. No one is guaranteeing a win in CIN by the Chargers this weekend but obviously I'm giving my team a strong chance and I am confident we have the capability of beating them and advancing to Denver. Yes I'm picking my team over Cin. You seem to be having a hard time with that?
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          I picked Bal over Den last year. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or a Nostradamus to figure out the master playoff choke artist in the NFL for one-and-done appearances with a losing playoff record and who is primarily a loser in cold weather under 40 deg. would pull off yet another 0-1 choke. No one is knocking you for picking your team to beat Bal last year. Quit being such a cry baby about it. No one is guaranteeing a win in CIN by the Chargers this weekend but obviously I'm giving my team a strong chance and I am confident we have the capability of beating them and advancing to Denver. Yes I'm picking my team over Cin. You seem to be having a hard time with that?
          Was I talking about you no ring?
          I know you chose Baltimore your hatred for Manning is documented. I was refering to Sdera who thinks us Bronco fans are all fools and he's a football genius.
          Your blind hate of the Broncos would move you to pick any team but Denver.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Was I talking about you no ring?
            I know you chose Baltimore your hatred for Manning is documented. I was refering to Sdera who thinks us Bronco fans are all fools and he's a football genius.
            Your blind hate of the Broncos would move you to pick any team but Denver.
            In the regular season I mainly pick Denver except where I predicted a win by San Diego over Denver in week 15 before the game. In the post season I will pick any other team over Denver when the temperature is below 40 degrees. That goes without saying.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              In the regular season I mainly pick Denver except where I predicted a win by San Diego over Denver in week 15 before the game. In the post season I will pick any other team over Denver when the temperature is below 40 degrees. That goes without saying.
              I know you bro , you dont waiver from your convictions! Who u got in the Cincinnati game and why.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X