San Diego at Full Strength Vs Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego at Full Strength Vs Bengals

You fools. Why do you think we made it to the playoffs while also soundly defeating Denver along the way in our 4 game win streak to close out the season?

Fools! This is not the same Charger team the Bengals faced in week 13. We were depleted back then in a lot of areas.

We are sitting at full strength poised to advance to Denver for our grudge match.

Who would you rather have Denver, the Chargers, KC, or Indy in the Divisional Round? Do you really want to face Ryan Matthews and Philip Rivers again? Seriously fools, we are coming for you Denver...

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/char...-since-week-13
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-03-2014, 08:02 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    You fools. Why do you think we made it to the playoffs while also soundly defeating Denver along the way in our 4 game win streak to close out the season?

Fools! This is not the same Charger team the Bengals faced in week 13. We were depleted back then in a lot of areas.

We are sitting at full strength poised to advance to Denver for our grudge match.

Who would you rather have Denver, the Chargers or the Bengals? Do you really want to face Ryan Matthews and Philip Rivers again? Seriously fools, we are coming for you Denver...

What an argument!
    BTW your win over KC was minus there best two pass rushers Hali and Houston and Denver was minus starters Wes Welker, Derek Wolfe, and Champ Bailey. Then you guys beat KC's backups, Oakland, and the Giants. Real impressive!
    sigpic

Comment

If you call other people fools enough times what you say must be true!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I want the Chargers fools

I have already said that fool

Revenge is a dessert best served at high altitude fool

You will leave Denver beaten and bloody fool

If you get by the Bengals which i doubt fool

Because Philip Rivers is 0-2 in playoff games below 40 degrees fool

Plus you guys have said one and done so much fool

that if there is any Karma fool

you will be one and done fool.... :paper:

Fool
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Yeah, they are the only team who gets some injured guys back, no one else does/did.

:paper:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Yeah, they are the only team who gets some injured guys back, no one else does/did.

Sad part is they're going to lose to teams with injuries then cry about it later.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Who would you rather have Denver, the Chargers or the Bengals? Do you really want to face Ryan Matthews and Philip Rivers again? Seriously fools, we are coming for you Denver...

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                What an argument!
                BTW your win over KC was minus there best two pass rushers Hali and Houston and Denver was minus starters Wes Welker, Derek Wolfe, and Champ Bailey. Then you guys beat KC's backups, Oakland, and the Giants. Real impressive!
                yep and we didn't have our two best pass rushers and our two starting WR's, your point?

yeah KC rested their starters in the last game and we struggled, big freaking deal. we beat them with all their starters in their house. sure they had some guys injured but so did we, it's football....every team has injuries, stop making whinny excuses.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post

yeah and the chiefs were the only team to have injuries in our first meeting, see how this game works?
                  sigpic

Comment

IIANM the broncos wont get cinci unless it's in the AFCCG. if we lose they will get either KC or indy, they are praying its KC i am sure because they are the least dangerous to the broncos and don't have a QB.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope it's against SD or Indy. Much more fun.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, CHUMP! I would MUCH rather Denver get a chance to repeat their revenge tour of 1997, when they beat Jacksonville, KC, and Pitt, all leading up to the Super Bowl, all three teams who beat them previously.

BUT. CLOWN! I seriously doubt yer Charredgilrs will make it past Cincy, who just like Seattle are unbeaten at home!

That's why, Special Ed short Bus rider, it will be Awesome to ride you all about your one and done shortcomings this year!
                        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          yep and we didn't have our two best pass rushers and our two starting WR's, your point?

yeah KC rested their starters in the last game and we struggled, big freaking deal. we beat them with all their starters in their house.
                          So you guys keep saying -to make yourselves feel better about how badly your team just played against their backups in your own house!

In the OP, Mr. Fools claims that the Chargers team who faced the Bengals was "not the same" team in week 13 as it is now (presumably the Week 17 version that backed in with ref help is muuuuch more "powerful") but when its convenient, you all want to claim that the week 12 Chargers who beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead is the "real" Chargers team!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

IIANM the broncos wont get cinci unless it's in the AFCCG. if we lose they will get either KC or indy, they are praying its KC i am sure because they are the least dangerous to the broncos and don't have a QB.
                            true dat. 3rd seeded Cin would not go to Denver. I stand corrected.
                            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

yeah KC rested their starters in the last game and we struggled, big freaking deal. we beat them with all their starters in their house. sure they had some guys injured but so did we, it's football....every team has injuries, stop making whinny excuses.
                              I never brought up injuries no ring did with this thread. What receivet were you missing that had numbers like welker?
                              And pass rushers what were there stats?I didn't know you were missing so much production.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X