Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Beags you fool, come and eat your crow.
    What crow FOOL I told you I wanted the Chargers...besides that i never ever ever NEVER eat crow from fair weather smackers...it is a price you have to pay for being how you are ..so sorry
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      What crow FOOL I told you I wanted the Chargers...besides that i never ever ever NEVER eat crow from fair weather smackers...it is a price you have to pay for being how you are ..so sorry
      Loser. You deliberately deleted everything you said, hypocrite.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        The Key to Denver winning this game is you have got to get a running game going
        The Broncos had something like 18 rushing yards the last time we played which we pinned our ears back at that point Manning had no choice but to try and beat us with his arm. Your o line ended up collapsing and Manning was reduced to and old fart in the 2nd half with a 59.0 passer rating. Your team was completely caught off guard with our balanced attack in both the air and ground with long sustained drives literally chewing up huge chunks of time while manning was pretty much on the bench twittling his thumbs. We split the difference on 1st downs between passing and rushing. Not so for Denver with Mannings 16 passing 1st downs vs 1 rushing 1st down. If we can get Denver to turn into a 1 dimensional offense with no running game and we attack your defense like we did in the last matchup including what our defense did to frustrate manning all night the Broncos will lose and Manning can notch his 9th one-and -done NFL record post season appearance loss to his already losing playoff record.
        Hey, nice recap of the game that I already watched and know what happened in! And the last part was so witty. I've never heard you say any of that before. That was also an exemplary use of the Enter button. You used it like what, no times at all? Keep up the fine work! You're a valued member here! :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X