so long chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so long chiefs

It was a great game...just wasnt meant to be.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Could have gone either way. Too bad for the Chiefs they could have won this game.
    Wonder what the outcome would have been had this game been at arrowhead
    Oh well, we'll never know. It's their own fault for backing into the playoffs losing all those games in the end
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Hilarious after Chief fans spent all season reminding us that "Peyton will choke in the playoffs". I don't think I've ever seen a worse choke job than what I saw from the Chiefs today.

Comment

Listening to the Chiefs post game on tunein radio (KAMS 95.1) - they are so gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Could have gone either way. Too bad for the Chiefs they could have won this game.
          Oh well, we'll never know. It's their own fault for backing into the playoffs losing all those games in the end
          lol the chiefs were in win or lose since week 15....the bolts backed in...looney guy
          sigpic

Comment

all smack aside, they still have a lot of hope for next year, they are a good team.
            sigpic

Comment

My Steelers' fan buddy is dancing right now. He would like to say you deserve to lose.

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
              Hilarious after Chief fans spent all season reminding us that "Peyton will choke in the playoffs". I don't think I've ever seen a worse choke job than what I saw from the Chiefs today.
              its one thing to lose in the playoff, but it another to have one of the biggest come back lost in history
              Last edited by Chronoless; 01-04-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                all smack aside, they still have a lot of hope for next year, they are a good team.
                yup they got hit with the injury bug at the wrong time with the wrong guys. You can't afford to lose a guy that is that big of a part to your offense. They will be a good team next year also.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  Yeah, we have certainly been there. Though the Eagles said that for over a decade with Andy Reed.

Comment

Well as we were saying before they first played denver....overrated...a rateing padded by a series of rookie and backup qbs...once they hit the good qbs at the end of the schedule...1-5...1-6 if you count the post
                    sigpic

Comment

What a game. Gotta give credit to Indy for the win..but I'm gonna also give credit to the Chiefs for taking Indy to the limit.

Comment

Still...it was a good game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          yup they got hit with the injury bug at the wrong time with the wrong guys. You can't afford to lose a guy that is that big of a part to your offense. They will be a good team next year also.
                          They sat 20 of 22 starters last week and should have beat SD. I don't want to hear any excuses from KC fans about injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            They didn't "back in", NoBrains, they clinched their berth before the season ended which is why they rested their starters.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                              They sat 20 of 22 starters last week and should have beat SD. I don't want to hear any excuses from KC fans about injuries.
                              yup, and the colts played a whole game last week, so no.... the Chiefs got what they needed, now they can sit their starters for the rest of the season and get their team healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X