• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well unless dalton quits sucking and has a miracle...bring on the bolts

Get ready for your beatdown
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Lol guess not...dalton is got to be one of the most overrated qbs in the game...bringing anti clutch to a new low
    sigpic

Comment

Dude sucks.
      sigpic

Comment

Dalton was horrible but SD played very well.

Congrats to them.

Comment

Congrats Chargers can't wait for next Sunday!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Ya sd played well...but dalton simply sucked....even when they dropped into prevent....he sucked
            sigpic

Comment

Ah well it was frustrating, could've easily been a blowout, but losing RM completely ended our 3rd and short and goal line game where he's been so good late in the season.

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

Yep, can't say anything about that other than the Bengals got their asses kicked. What a buncha losers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  Ya sd played well...but dalton simply sucked....even when they dropped into prevent....he sucked
                  We forced him into mistakes like we needed to, he bailed the pocket a ton.

Melvin Ingram had his best game as a pro, and didn't even record a sack. Dude will haunt Dalton's dreams this week.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Dalton sucked under pressure, and their O-line played like a buncha wet toiletpaper.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dalton is the new Rivers........the dude just finds a way to blow it.

I felt like I was watching two brothers compete in the 'coon skin cap bowl today.

Comment

Much respect to SD. Wasn't expecting that at all. Still think we win in a blowout, but as we have seen SD can make these games close. Should be a hell of a game and atmosphere. I can't wait.

On a sidenote, I can't believe we have played 108 times and not once have we played in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          Dalton is the new Rivers........the dude just finds a way to blow it.

I felt like I was watching two brothers compete in the 'coon skin cap bowl today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                            Dalton sucked under pressure, and their O-line played like a buncha wet toiletpaper.
                            Yeah i took 4 things away from this game you stated number one and 2

Mathews is hurt worse than people think could be a scratch very early next week

The Chargers have a really good Defensive Coach

Congrats chargers fans see ya on Sunday
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                              We forced him into mistakes like we needed to, he bailed the pocket a ton.

Melvin Ingram had his best game as a pro, and didn't even record a sack. Dude will haunt Dalton's dreams this week.
                              there was more to it then forcing him to mistakes....he fumbled un touched...he failed to see a shift in coverage and still threw the ball right to ingram and credit to him for catching it...but he was not pressured on that...simply a horrible play by him....yes he threw one under the blitz....but even then he failed to see the double coverage..he just panicked and threw it up instead of away

alot of credit to sandiego...but dalton sucked on his own enough to lose
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X