Hey Kish...NICE SIGNATURE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersRule View Post
      Wont be around for long
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        We've played in 9 more playoff games, not including the 6 superbowls. That's 15 more games played in the post season. If your team had played in more games, we likely would have met up before now, but you haven't.

I know, getting to the playoffs seems like a big accomplishment.
        Manning is 0-1 in the playoffs as a broncos QB, soon to be 0-2
        He hasn't done squat for your team but win a bunch of games in the regular season along with some new regular season records.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Manning is 0-1 in the playoffs as a broncos QB, soon to be 0-2
          He hasn't done squat for your team but win a bunch of games in the regular season along with some new regular season records.
          What did that have to do with what you quoted?

Oh, I get it, you like to go off on unrelated tangents and say the same thing a couple thousand times because you think you're clever, and a real force to be reckoned with here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Yeah and those wins didn't do "squat" to get us into the playoffs to give the team a shot. Your "genius" knows no bounds.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

We've played in 9 more playoff games, not including the 6 superbowls. That's 15 more games played in the post season. If your team had played in more games, we likely would have met up before now, but you haven't.

Ahhh more failed donk logic, I guess I shouldnt be surprised seeing as who its coming from. There have only been 2 seasons where our teams made the playoffs at the same time before this year, 1979 & 2004. Both of those years BOTH teams were eliminated in the 1st round. Also the Chargers have more division titles then the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                Ahhh more failed donk logic, I guess I shouldnt be surprised seeing as who its coming from. There have only been 2 seasons where our teams made the playoffs at the same time before this year, 1979 & 2004. Both of those years BOTH teams were eliminated in the 1st round. Also the Chargers have more division titles then the Broncos.
                you candy arse dolt fans still counting divisional titles from a disfunct non exsistant afl league?

you bragging about divisional titles?...

IF YOUR GONNA POLISH TROPHYS, MAKE THEM REAL ONES...LIKE SB TROPHYS
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  you candy arse dolt fans still counting divisional titles from a disfunct non exsistant afl league?

you bragging about divisional titles?...

IF YOUR GONNA POLISH TROPHYS, MAKE THEM REAL ONES...LIKE SB TROPHYS
                  Hmmm lets see i'm pretty sure Title town in Green Bay came into play before the Super Bowl era. Did the Broncos exist only after the merger or were they a minor league team in the AFL? Well looking back ya I can see why you would want to ignore that time in football history.

Talk about Candy Arse....

Comment

Hmmm lets see i'm pretty sure Title town in Green Bay came into play before the Super Bowl era. Did the Broncos exist only after the merger or were they a minor league team in the AFL? Well looking back ya I can see why you would want to ignore that time in football history.

Talk about Candy Arse....

did the AFC west exsist pre 1970?....if your gonna claim GET THIS...DIVISIONAL TITLES...make sure your counting this division and not one that doesn't exsist...WHATS NEXT YOU WANNA COUNT FOUTS HIGH SCHOOL RECORD?

and as such...the broncos have 13 divisional titles...bolts 10
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      did the AFC west exsist pre 1970?....if your gonna claim GET THIS...DIVISIONAL TITLES...make sure your counting this division and not one that doesn't exsist...WHATS NEXT YOU WANNA COUNT FOUTS HIGH SCHOOL RECORD?

and as such...the broncos have 13 divisional titles...bolts 10
                      http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...ootball_League

The AFL West sure did and the Chargers & Broncos were members of that division. Let me know when you need more football education.

Comment

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_t...ootball_League

The AFL West sure did and the Chargers & Broncos were members of that division. Let me know when you need more football education.
                        I wouldn't mind if the Broncos had 0 AFCW titles and SD had won them all. The only trophy that matters are sitting side by side in Mile High and are absent in Sandy Eggo. Enjoy those pre 1970 trophies, they are probably collecting dust in some pawn shop anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersRule View Post
                          Wont be around for long
                          sigpic

Comment

BLAM! BLAM!
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                            X