San Diego vs Denver 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego vs Denver 3!

Yeah buddy! Bolts looked really good today especially on defense. Congrats to all the Charger faithful (Baphs and no ring). We want the best and the Chargers are playing great football. The Chargers just proved you can beat a team that dominated you in a previous match up. It's time for Peyton and the Broncos there is no tomorrow. No turnovers and we got this! We're not gonna sleep on them a second time.
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yeah buddy! Bolts looked really good today especially on defense. Congrats to all the Charger faithful (Baphs and no ring). We want the best and the Chargers are playing great football. The Chargers just proved you can beat a team that dominated you in a previous match up. It's time for Peyton and the Broncos there is no tomorrow. No turnovers and we got this! We're not gonna sleep on them a second time.
    Thanks. I don't know how or why we tend to play up for good teams and down for bad.

All you have to do is declare Osweiler the starter this week and I'm sure we'll crap down our leg.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
      Thanks. I don't know how or why we tend to play up for good teams and down for bad.

All you have to do is declare Osweiler the starter this week and I'm sure we'll crap down our leg.
      haha! I think will take our chances with Manning he's 3-1 vs the bolts as a Bronco. You guys played great today KC should take notes on how to finish a game.
      sigpic

Comment

I like it. The Chargers own the Manning's and the colder the better !
        Good Night Now !

Comment

Originally posted by BiteMeDenver View Post
          12-20-2011, 03:29 PM

That was the last time you posted.

Yes yes, we all know, the Chargers don't respect Manning because of what you did many many years ago in playoff games where you had HoF players at the top of their game, and you somehow, in your infinite wisdom, assume that is going to somehow magically transition over to 2014, on a different team, with different coaches for both teams and on and on and on.

Yeah, mmk
          sigpic

Comment

Its a Chargers fans dream scenario........the Manning ownage, the cold weather, the 1 and done curse,
            all you desperate fans little theories should hold up.....right?

Comment

That sounds about right. Happy New Year and at least you all can smoke up
              Good Night Now !

Comment

If this was a boxing match the Chargers would be the great defensive boxer ( Pernel Whitaker) the Broncos the big punch fighter ( Mike Tyson) the bolts will run the clock down score how ever possible
                and hope for the decision Denver will swing for the fences trying to smash the bolts! In the end may the best team win! (Denver should crush em!)
                sigpic

Comment

should be a good game, we have next to no pressure to win, pressure is squarely on you donkeys.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    Its a Chargers fans dream scenario........the Manning ownage, the cold weather, the 1 and done curse,
                    all you desperate fans little theories should hold up.....right?
                    One fanbase will finally have to shut up after next weeks game.

How perfectly nerve wracking.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      should be a good game, we have next to no pressure to win, pressure is squarely on you donkeys.
                      Pressure none unless you count the 70, 000 Bronco faithful that sellout everygame and the best offense in NFL history throwing everything they got at you, this time up 28-6 Denver is not gonna let up. Can peelip put up 50?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Pressure none unless you count the 70, 000 Bronco faithful that sellout everygame and the best offense in NFL history throwing everything they got at you, this time up 28-6 Denver is not gonna let up. Can peelip put up 50?
                        I would have agreed with this post before I attended our playoff loss versus BAL.

The crowd helps no doubt, but sometimes it is not enough, especially when the
                        refs make horrible calls/non calls.

We definitely have our hands full with SD.

Comment

fairweather much...even noring ought to call you out
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                            I would have agreed with this post before I attended our playoff loss versus BAL.

The crowd helps no doubt, but sometimes it is not enough, especially when the
                            refs make horrible calls/non calls.

We definitely have our hands full with SD.
                            The Broncos know exactly whats coming to Denver there ready the Baltimore game Denver had crushed the Ravens in week 15 and thought they could just show up. Denver respects San Diego and knows they have to bring there A game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              why don't you have pressure?...oh yes beating the broncos once was your superbowl...I forgot

if you feel a game against your divisional foe, for a chance to play to go to the superbowl comes with no pressure

you need to get back on the short bus cause you have no business being here

the pressure is heavey for both teams...

remember if you loose, remember by your own
                              description of us losing with tebow to the pats...was a choke...then if you lose its a choke, unless your gonna fishflop?
                              Last edited by arapaho; 01-05-2014, 05:30 PM.
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X