San Diego vs Denver 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I never thought of moving back into one's parent's house as either an intelligent choice, or retirement, but hey, you do you man.
    Think outside the box next time around, kisser. It's certainly a worthy way to spend one's time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTMBronco View Post
      Think outside the box next time around, kisser. It's certainly a worthy way to spend one's time.

I never thought of living outside in a box as retirement either. But like I said, you do you boo boo
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        I never thought of living outside in a box as retirement either. But like I said, you do you boo boo
        I apologize for my recent absence...tying up a former business detail, and now waiting for a flight to DEN. It's going to be great for our entourage to sit field level and talk smack directly to the team. It was quite a surprise how inexpensive up-close game tickets are, btw.

Wow....not only was your response above a reach, but it did not even make sense. I can only hope that you have an ad revenue stake in the googletron site you fed the original on-target response in to in order to achieve that result.

Comment

• Nice enough airport, DEN. Now, off to find some Broncos fans

Comment

• I call bull
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              I call bull
              Keep calling; your wife still isn't coming

Comment

• Yeah, so far this idiot is a self proclaimed internet hacker, in early retirement, that bought tickets for his entire entourage to sit field level, and apparently is insecure enough to tell us about it on the internet, like we care one way or the other.

You're either a liar, or a desperately pathetic snob. Take your pick. At any rate, if it's true, thanks for spending your money in our state. We don't need it as desperately as yours does but we'll take it anyway
                sigpic

Comment

• You guys do have a Destiny.... A destiny to be the first step in Denver's Superbowl revenge tour.

Comment

I apologize for my recent absence...tying up a former business detail, and now waiting for a flight to DEN. It's going to be great for our entourage to sit field level and talk smack directly to the team. It was quite a surprise how inexpensive up-close game tickets are, btw.

Wow....not only was your response above a reach, but it did not even make sense. I can only hope that you have an ad revenue stake in the googletron site you fed the original on-target response in to in order to achieve that result.
                    How was the trip? Back to your box you go!

Comment

Wonder how long we'll have to wait for you to reply.

Funny enough I think I called that you'd have about 100 pointless posts before all was said and done.

Looks like you stopped at 100. I doubt we see or hear from you ever again (until you create your new account once the chargers start winning again)
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X