Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A compilation of the useless smack posted by Chargersrule....until they lose

The Broncos are just too damn good.

They're the number 1 seed for a reason.

How in hell can the Chargers defeat a team who has a 13 and 3 record?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Peyton Manning is the best that ever was and the best that ever will be.

IMPOSSIBLE to win in Denver I say.

And the weather...shoot.

It's gonna be cold.

44° with rain/snow.

Chargers don't stand a chance and with Denver being a 10 point favorite...Denver is invincible!!!

I'm not even sure that the Chargers will even show up to play.

I know the game is scheduled but why bother? What's the point?

Broncos are the best.

:clap:

Originally posted by ChargersRule View Post

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And the weather...shoot.

It's gonna be cold.

44° with rain/snow.

Chargers don't stand a chance and with Denver being a 10 point favorite...Denver is invincible!!!

Broncos are the best.

Well your the only one who feels that way. Im watching nfl network right now and Brian Billick, LT, and Heath Evans all have the Chargers winning this game. Oh and the point spread is for the uneducated gamblers. Denver isnt getting any respect. And they keep bringing up Rivers has beat Manning twice in the playoffs. Mannings superbowl ring I guess doesn't count. I know your just trolling but Denver is the team that cant win in the playoffs and the Chargers are getting treated like the 1 seed!
    sigpic

Comment

I can't even remember the last time a number 1 seed has lost in the divisional round, if ever!

Comment

I can't even remember the last time a number 1 seed has lost in the divisional round, if ever!

No they lose all the time! 6th seed is where its at! Plus Rivers has beat Manning twice. Rivers knows playoff games he's never lost!
        sigpic

Comment

I cant remember the last time we had all these charger fairweather fairies

this fool chargersrule...hasn't posted in 40 months...3 yrs for months....about when the bolts started to suck

just found the balls to post now...ONLY TOOK SINCE SEPTEMBER 2010
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And the weather...shoot.

It's gonna be cold.

44° with rain/snow.

Broncos are the best.

Welcome aboard

Another converted fan

Feels good to be fan of a World Champion, doesn't it?
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

The only reason Coach B., LT, and Heath said that is to make the ratings go higher for this game. Now River's has beaten Manning twice as a Colt. His record against Denver is not that great. Plummer, and Cutler have both beat him twice in previous seasons. Peyton has too many weapons and some of the biggest receivers he has ever had on a team. Offense will be fine. Our defense can not let Rivers play keep away from Peyton for 6 minutes drives.
              Last edited by jfree24; 01-06-2014, 06:47 PM. Reason: grammer error

Comment

Originally posted by jfree24 View Post
                The only reason Coach B., LT, and Heath said that is to make the ratings go higher for this game. Now River's has beaten Manning twice as a Colt. His record against Denver is not that great. Plummer, and Cutler have both beat him twice in previous seasons. Peyton has too many weapons and some of the biggest receivers he has ever had on a time. Offense will be fine. Our defense can not let Rivers play keep away from Peyton for 6 minutes drives.
                The truth is Phillip beat Manning once in the pkayoffs. The bolts won the coin toss in ot and sproles had a huge kick return followed by a 22 yd game winning td run. The other game Rivers got injured and billy volek lead a game winning drive.
                But Phillip gets credit I guess Jim Kelly should get the credit for Frank Reichs comeback in the playoffs vs Houston.
                Last edited by 58Miller; 01-06-2014, 06:57 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And the weather...shoot.

It's gonna be cold.

44° with rain/snow.

Broncos are the best.

I know, right??? The Chargers should just stay in San Diego, no sense of getting embarrassed on national television...

Comment

Originally posted by jfree24 View Post
                    The only reason Coach B., LT, and Heath said that is to make the ratings go higher for this game. Now River's has beaten Manning twice as a Colt. His record against Denver is not that great. Plummer, and Cutler have both beat him twice in previous seasons. Peyton has too many weapons and some of the biggest receivers he has ever had on a team. Offense will be fine. Our defense can not let Rivers play keep away from Peyton for 6 minutes drives.
                    Really??? In what year did Plummer beat a Chargers Team with Rivers as the strating QB??

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      I cant remember the last time we had all these charger fairweather fairies

this fool chargersrule...hasn't posted in 40 months...3 yrs for months....about when the bolts started to suck

just found the balls to post now...ONLY TOOK SINCE SEPTEMBER 2010
                      Have you noticed all the nooby Denver fans who signed up when Peyton won his 1st 13 games last year, 58Miller being one of them? What do you have to say about that or do they get a free pass cause they are Denver fans?
                      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And the weather...shoot.

It's gonna be cold.

44° with rain/snow.

Broncos are the best.

A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Have you noticed all the nooby Denver fans who signed up when Peyton won his 1st 13 games last year, 58Miller being one of them? What do you have to say about that or do they get a free pass cause they are Denver fans?
                          Fair enough no ring! Oh by the way when did you sign up oh thats right when the Chargers were not only the best in the AFC West but the best team on paper in the Nfl.
                          And ive showed how fairweather I am by being here on the board minutes after the broncos losses meanwhile you have gone mia for weeks at a time after your teams losses to the broncos, raiders, haha Redskins hahaha!
                          Oh and I go to the games Oakland, and San Diego and rep my team in enemy territory but you talkin trash under your covers on your lap top is the same right?

Bronco fan for 27 yrs and counting! I was a bronco fan before manning and ill be a Broncos fan after!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            Fair enough no ring! Oh by the way when did you sign up oh thats right when the Chargers were not only the best in the AFC West but the best team on paper in the Nfl.
                            And ive showed how fairweather I am by being here on the board minutes after the broncos losses meanwhile you have gone mia for weeks at a time after your teams losses to the broncos, raiders, haha Redskins hahaha!
                            Oh and I go to the games Oakland, and San Diego and rep my team in enemy territory but you talkin trash under your covers on your lap top is the same right?

Bronco fan for 27 yrs and counting! I was a bronco fan before manning and ill be a Broncos fan after!
                            Honestly he/she has been around awhile under different names, but keeps getting banned, search for some River Owns Donks posts, same person...
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                              Honestly he/she has been around awhile under different names, but keeps getting banned, search for some River Owns Donks posts, same person...
                              So your saying nerd ring was here before 2008? You joined in 2007 how long are we talking? Baphs the only real charger fan on here started in 2006.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X