Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Smh.

NO ONE thought we would win that game, most figured we'd lose, probably getting blown out.

While a lot of people are picking SD to win this game.
    you got destroyed and did not show up at all, you guys were good enough to win the WC game. the chargers only SB appearance was against a team that EVERYONE knew would beat them, are you saying the chargers didn't fall flat on their faces and choke that game away? because i would disagree with you if you did.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Accepted :thumb:
      ever hear of that phrase careful what you wish for? i bet that's been going through your mind constantly over the past few days when you said you wanted the chargers in the playoffs

i bet you are gonna feel rather foolish after your team gets bounced out of the playoffs by the team you wanted in the playoffs for some odd reason.

but hey, i guess you are used to looking foolish anyways amirite?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        he threw 4 passes in less then a qrt of the game...WHICH COINCEDENTIALY WOULD AVERAGE OUT TO THE SAME AMOUNT AS RIVERS JUST THREW AGAINST THE BENGALS...

So are you discounting what rivers did because he averaged 4 attempts per qrtr?....rivers must suck

what you convieniatly dismiss is the facts. let me list the FACTS

1. rivers was loseing through his last snap....until sproles (his savior) took a 1 yard pass and went the full 56 yards to score...rivers then left game with a unimaginable 4 point lead...wow!!

2. manning scored right after and took the lead

3. volek drove 78 yards to score the game winning td

4. the colts then drove all the way down and had a 1st down on the bolt 9 yard line...AND THE DEFENSE HELD

5. idiots insist the game was in hand when rivers went out, and the fact they were trailing when volek drove down, means nothing...because the BOLTS WOULD HAVE WON EVEN WHEN TRAILING BY 4 POINTS
        what the hell are you talking about? lol

rivers threw for 3 TD's in a game that you credit to volek because he threw 3 short passes, that's just mental retardism
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          you got destroyed and did not show up at all, you guys were good enough to win the WC game. the chargers only SB appearance was against a team that EVERYONE knew would beat them, are you saying the chargers didn't fall flat on their faces and choke that game away? because i would disagree with you if you did.
          In the SB against the Niners, was it?

I dont remember, but no, Denver didnt choke to NE who everyone with common sense knew would win.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            In the SB against the Niners, was it?

I dont remember, but no, Denver didnt choke to NE who everyone with common sense knew would win.
            yeah they did, they fell on their faces and got embarrassed, they didn't just lose a hard fought game.

i will tell you this much, the chargers were bigger underdogs in their only SB appearance than the broncos were in that game, that's for sure. and i still consider that a choke, not because they lost but how they lost, get it?

it doesn't matter, if you get curb stomped into oblivion and do not even show up at all, like the broncos did that game, then yes that is a choke in my book.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X