DEN vs SD chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEN vs SD chances

Do the Donk's fans believe that they have a chance against the Chargers, and if so, why?

There is significant reason to question this....

No becuase the NFL has fixed the season and the chargers were destined to win the superbowl since opening day when they played @ Philly ... didn't you read the other thread????

now please, go back to the rock you crawled out from under and insert your head back under it!

Christ all mighty ... just as my pure hatred for one team was switching back over to the Patsies, out come the turds otherwise known as the Sandy Eggo Super Chokers fans to ruin that.

I sure hope our Defense smashes your Bolo Tie wearing QB into the ground a few times this weekend to remind him who's house he's in!!
    sigpic

Comment

Nope don't think we have a chance at all. I have been wallowing in my sorrow since Sunday afternoon when SD won as I knew there was literally 0 chance for us to win. I know we have the best offense in the history of the NFL and that our defense doesn't have to be locked up like fort knox because of that but, I just don't see anyway that we can put up enough points to be the vaunted SD Chargers. I also know that we have won 3 of the last 4 games the two teams have played but that really isn't important, and what is important is that SD won the most recent one in Denver.

Really I am a hopelessly lost lamb in this cruel world now that as the #1 AFC seed that we have to play against the #6 seed that has the single greatest regular season victory against the world's greatest second string Chiefs team. I fear for the lives of all of our players, may god have mercy on their souls for losing this game before it was ever played.

sigpic

Comment

no...its hopeless

we cant expect the greatest scoreing team in history to actually score some points...and although the last time we played, we didn't have one of the greatest slot wrs in the game, and had a bad offensive game. nor does two starting dlinemen missing have anything to do with the struggles containing the run..nope, not on that day

so we cant expect anything different can we....why we should not even go and just hand the Lombardi to the "team of backed in destiny"
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

PayBack!

Remember in November when the Charger D was taking shots at Mannings bad ankle? Well the bolts running back Ryan Matthews has the bad ankle this time. Im not a fan of cheap shots but I can see Denver tackling matthews low every chance they get.
          Thats a bad injury for a running back.
          Last edited by 58Miller; 01-07-2014, 09:39 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

The D has to go low. They get penalties for hitting high, so it shouldn't be a problem.
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Remember in November when the Charger D was taking shots at Mannings bad ankle several times? Well the bolts running back Ryan Matthews has the bad ankle this time. Im not a fan of cheap shots but I can see Denver tackling matthews low every chance they get.
              Thats a bad injury for a running back.
              Hey low life, no Denver fan that has an ounce of class would agree with this thread wishing injury on any NFL player to gain the upper hand in a game. I'm not one that resorts to name calling but you deserve it.. Classless Moron.
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                Hey low life, no Denver fan that has an ounce of class would agree with this thread wishing injury on any NFL player to gain the upper hand in a game. I'm not one that resorts to name calling but you deserve it.. Classless Moron.
                You ever heard the Godsmack song Crying Like A, well I'm sure you know the rest, that's what you do. The regular season is over, Sunday is win or go home & you better hope SD wins, cause if not I'll rub your nose in it everyday until we play next year. Quit your whining, I bet you weren't griping when your team was targeting Manning's ankles. You like pot roast? It's what's for dinner Sunday. You were crying like a.......

Comment

Whats goes around comes around!
                  sigpic

Comment

Chargers will win Super Bowl XLVIII, according to Eagles schedule?

I know you Denver fans are going to get a kick out of this one....Prophetic Words?

Are the Chargers the team of destiny? Could be......

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/22098477

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8003--nfl.html

http://deadspin.com/5981403/for-the-...es-home-opener

Don't get all bent over these threads Denver Fans...this is just the reality of what has happened the past 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Whats goes around comes around!
                      I myself have NEVER wished injury on any NFL player no matter HOW much that player may have gashed my team or what is on the line. This is pretty low of you 58Miller. What you can't win unless you take out Matthews legs and possibly his career?

Comment

I myself have NEVER wished injury on any NFL player no matter HOW much that player may have gashed my team or what is on the line. This is pretty low of you 58Miller. What you can't win unless you take out Matthews legs and possibly his career?
                        Yes isnt that exactly what I wrote?
                        sigpic

Comment

I know you Denver fans are going to get a kick out of this one....Prophetic Words?

Are the Chargers the team of destiny? Could be......

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/22098477

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8003--nfl.html

http://deadspin.com/5981403/for-the-...es-home-opener

Don't get all bent over these threads Denver Fans...this is just the reality of what has happened the past 4 years.

All good things must come to an end.
                          Chargers 5 game win streak.
                          Teams winning the superbowl after playing philly in there first road game.
                          Even Phillips Bolo tie will come to an end.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whose wishing injury?

in SD, defenders were targeting Manning's ankles late and when they sacked him.

They arent going to try to injure Matthews but if they are smart, they should attack that ankle, hard.

Comment

I am sorry about me fellow Bronco fans mentioning going after RM ankles, that's just silly. They should apologize and said we should go after Rivers instead!

Comment

Working...
                              X