No announcement yet.

DEN vs SD chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with all that against us...I guess it would be an epic choke if the bolts loose
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      with all that against us...I guess it would be an epic choke if the bolts loose
      you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Have you seen the line? The Broncos are 10 point favorites. Philip Rivers will have something to say about that though....

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Have you seen the line? The Broncos are 10 point favorites. Philip Rivers will have something to say about that though....

im talking about what you and all the other fairweather fairies are saying...if we go by that...broncos dont stand a chance

so man up tinkerbell...stick to one story....either your a bettet team....you proved you can beat us...mannings a choker...he cant play in the cold...rivers owns him...you played phili...and therefor your gonna win cause its all in your favor.....so if you lose...its a choke

or shut your fairweather piehole
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

That loud mouth always has something to say. Oh know he's like me except I dont wear bolo ties.
          Theres nothing scarier than a giraffe with the guy from goonies head.
          Last edited by 58Miller; 01-08-2014, 08:32 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

SD will not win the super bowl. Even if a miracle happens and they end up beating Denver they would still have to beat NE and IMO the most complete team Seattle.

I wouldn't really call SD team of destiny anyways, its more team of luck. If Succup could have made a easy fg then Chargers would be watching the games at home.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X