Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    lol average......

come back to earth. his career is far from over and our season is far from over. i will tell you what they will remember, the colossal choke job your fans and city are about to endure by the hands of Philip rivers and the chargers.
    Okay, he might be a tad above average. But what has he done to be remembered after he retires? He hasn't won anything meaningful, unless you count a few offensive player of the month awards or a handful of pro bowls, which I am sure you do considering the trophy case is a bit empty there in SD.

Comment

our season is far from over
      Don't get your hopes up to much, your season is less than 5 days from being over.

Comment

reminds me of this guy every time I see this

Comment

he kicks your team's ass in your city, that's what he does.
          Lol, we will see who gets the ass kicking this go round. I can't wait until Sunday.
          sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            Yeah his 12 completion and 168 yards were devestating..lol
            No. ... is the W that was devastating...fool

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
              Lol, we will see who gets the ass kicking this go round. I can't wait until Sunday.
              i totally agree, we will see and cannot wait either.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                Okay, he might be a tad above average. But what has he done to be remembered after he retires? He hasn't won anything meaningful, unless you count a few offensive player of the month awards or a handful of pro bowls, which I am sure you do considering the trophy case is a bit empty there in SD.
                he still has a good 4 or 5 years left possibly more to win a ring or two and even if we lose on Sunday the future looks bright with this team.

we can talk about rivers' legacy when he is closer to retirement, like manning is now
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X