Chargers? Lol easy win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I know right...Matthews the dude that last year most considered a bust (this year he's alright but he's no LT) and they act like he's some unstoppable wrecking ball. If I wasn't at work I'd totally superimpose him onto Miley's body since apparently that's how he'll be coming into Denver....Like a wrecking ball....
    Last year he had 2 broken clavicles, was benched by Norv for fumbling (wrecked his confidence imo), and was playing behind a bad o-line. In 2011 he had a great year (#10 in rush yards with almost 1100, 4.9 avg, 50 rec for 450 yards - and that's with missing 2 games), and 2010 was also pretty good although he was in a timeshare with Tolbert. This year he showed once again that when he is healthy, and when his coach isn't holding him back, he is an above average RB.

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    What has everybody said about the broncos defense ? There's your answer.

Single handedly ? Wow that's quite impressive to run for 127 while his offensive line isn't on the field. He must of been breaking ankles like Barry sanders in his prime!!
    Let's take everything literally

And hasn't it been Denvers pass D that's been getting the criticism? I didn't think it was the rush D too, but I don't keep up with Denver pundits. I mean McCoy and Charles didn't have amazing games against them or anything (although they were solid). But their run-D is ranked #7 in terms of yardage, although obviously their high scoring offense has something to do with that.
    Last edited by Prea; 01-09-2014, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Well, i didn't wanna make excuses and mention the injuries to the run stuffers that were producing that run D.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
        Half these Charger fans will be gone after sunday.

They kinda remind me of the Chiefs fans earlier this year
        Of course we will be gone. Why would we come here? You guys will out of the tournament and we will be on the Pats or the Colts board.

Comment

• Lol yea I'll be gone win or lose. No point in sticking around here when it's of no relevance to my own team.

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          Well, i didn't wanna make excuses and mention the injuries to the run stuffers that were producing that run D.
          Yea that's no fun, I can't talk smack about injuries since we always seem to have some. We were able to finish out this year healthier than usual though, but the Mathews injury could easily cost us the game this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
            Well, i didn't wanna make excuses and mention the injuries to the run stuffers that were producing that run D.
            But you did anyway. Please don't start with injuries. SD had been decimated by injuries. It sure would be nice to have Malcolm Floyd, Dwight Freeny, Denario Alexander, and Ingram with a season under his belt rather than trying to get into game shape in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I'm not dillusional, I believe that the Donkeys are the more talented team. I just think it's funny how most of you Donko fans see SD as a mere speed bump on the way to the Super Bowl. This Charger team is not overwhelmingly talented BUT, they are coming in hot and they do match up pretty well with you guys. Whatever the outcome is I won't be shocked. Good luck and can't wait until Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by RaidrHatr619 View Post
              Of course we will be gone. Why would we come here? You guys will out of the tournament and we will be on the Pats or the Colts board.
              A lot of these Charger fans were not here during our regular season matches. Only once your team got lucky and made it to the playoffs by beating KC's jv team cause of a miss call by the refs and a miss chip shot from there kicker then you guys came here from the rock you guys were hiding under.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                A lot of these Charger fans were not here during our regular season matches. Only once your team got lucky and made it to the playoffs by beating KC's jv team cause of a miss call by the refs and a miss chip shot from there kicker then you guys came here from the rock you guys were hiding under.
                We have 2 regular season games every year. Playoffs > reg season, especially when we've never had a playoff game against each other. I see what you're saying, but it's not exactly the same.

And if you're going to bring up the refs' mistakes in the KC game, you also have to change the mistakes (that the NFL has admitted to) in the Texans and Redskins games we played which could've easily changed the outcome. Not to mention KC committed penalties on that FG too by having their coaches standing in areas they technically shouldn't have been. And we already beat the KC starters once too.
                Last edited by Prea; 01-09-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Impossible things always happen in football. That's why I think the Chargers will win. If they go and win the Super Bowl though....then I think the game is rigged.

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                    Impossible things always happen in football. That's why I think the Chargers will win. If they go and win the Super Bowl though....then I think the game is rigged.
                    of course you will

whatever you have to do to cope lol
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RaidrHatr619 View Post
                      But you did anyway. Please don't start with injuries. SD had been decimated by injuries. It sure would be nice to have Malcolm Floyd, Dwight Freeny, Denario Alexander, and Ingram with a season under his belt rather than trying to get into game shape in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I'm not dillusional, I believe that the Donkeys are the more talented team. I just think it's funny how most of you Donko fans see SD as a mere speed bump on the way to the Super Bowl. This Charger team is not overwhelmingly talented BUT, they are coming in hot and they do match up pretty well with you guys. Whatever the outcome is I won't be shocked. Good luck and can't wait until Sunday
                      I for dont think there a speed bump. The bolts are the only team that beat the.broncos straight up this year they dominated all 3 phases.
                      The colts and pats deserved to win but both needed 4 turnovers in there wins. The chargera got a late turnover that put the nail in the coffin.
                      I like the Broncos chances this week but I respect the bolts and know that if they get a double digit lead they squeeze every second out of the clock.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X