Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those poor Charger fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Those poor Charger fans

    They're dreaming again. This was posted by a mod on their boards, poor guys.

    "It's been a while that the Chargers have played the donks for the 3rd time in a season. Should be a great game."

  • #2
    Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    They're dreaming again. This was posted by a mod on their boards, poor guys.

    "It's been a while that the Chargers have played the donks for the 3rd time in a season. Should be a great game."
    So...when was the last time our teams played three times?

    You get three tries.

    And no using Google you cheater!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Um we never have until this year, that's the point. A mod doesn't even know your teams own history. Sad

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
        They're dreaming again. This was posted by a mod on their boards, poor guys.

        "It's been a while that the Chargers have played the donks for the 3rd time in a season. Should be a great game."
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          This surprises you?

          Easily one of the biggest fairweather fanbases in the sport.

          Maybe the biggest, all of them come out now but were nowhere to be found 3-4 years ago.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChargersRule View Post
            So...when was the last time our teams played three times?

            You get three tries.

            And no using Google you cheater!!!
            Lol he didn't know either

            Comment


            • #7
              Then when, tell me. Because even ESPN says we never have. Three times means we have met in the playoffs.

              Comment


              • #8
                No, because never! Here, I'll help you too. http://mcubed.net/nfl/den/sd.shtml

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lol I was talkin about that chargersrule guy obviously didn't know

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, my bad. Lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Frozen.taco View Post
                      Lol I was talkin about that chargersrule guy obviously didn't know
                      Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                      Oh, my bad. Lol
                      You two!!

                      Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

                      I really enjoyed your movie.



                      Of course I knew the freakin' answer to the original question.

                      I represent San Diego.

                      Here in San Diego the "cream rises to the top".

                      Just like you two over in Denver!!!

                      My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

                      You guys please stop posting...you're killing me!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why would the op start this thread if he didn't know the answer? So why would you ask him when? Obviously you didn't know

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Think McFly THINK!!!

                          It was a trick question from me.

                          Anyone worth his salt, such as a Charger fan, knew the answer.

                          Hey...if you boys have any questions you need answered, please, just ask.

                          I consider it part of my civic duty to educate and uplift the less fortunate,read as Denver fans.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well at least you posted the good version of the movie instead of that crapfest of a sequel.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ChargersRule View Post
                              Think McFly THINK!!!

                              It was a trick question from me.

                              Anyone worth his salt, such as a Charger fan, knew the answer.

                              Hey...if you boys have any questions you need answered, please, just ask.

                              I consider it part of my civic duty to educate and uplift the less fortunate,read as Denver fans.
                              Where have you been the last 4 years? In hiding?
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X