Chargers Game Plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Game Plan?

Why is the Chargers game plan to keep the ball out of Mannings hands?
    If he is the worse playoff qb ever wouldn't you want him to have the ball?
    We just saw San Diego win due to there defense forcing turnovers and letting another bad playoff qb Andy Dalton choke away the game.
    Please enlighten us with your all knowing Wisdumb Baphs and No Ring.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 01-10-2014, 08:31 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    We just saw San Diego win due to there defense forcing turnovers and letting another bad playoff qb Andy Dalton choke away the game.
    let me impersonate bap

because what ever gameplan we use is a masterpiece, we are the only team to hold Denver under 400 yards..

we beat Denver in Denver...yes it happened and im dam proud of that historic feat

because what I say is the fact...every body is always wrong but me, and im allowed to backpeddle and flop like a fish on my aurguements, cause im bap...king of the bolt trolls..

and that's why
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Its how they've been all season.

And i'd imagine that's what they do this weekend.

Comment

"There are some people so addicted to exaggeration, that they can't tell the truth without lying."

Nobody called PM the worst playoff QB ever, stop being a drama queen.

Comment

lets rephrase this here in plain donklish.
          Manning is not the worst QB ever in the playoffs.
          There are QB's worst than him in the playoffs.
          That being said, for being such an "elite" QB in the regular season its odd that he has eight 0-1 appearances and since his SB has 4 out of 5 appearances (2 vs the Chargers) where he's gone 0-1 and knocked out in the first round.
          This does not mean he's the worst QB ever in the playoffs overall in his career.
          That being said, if he loses Sunday he will be swept into the one and done dumpster where he belongs, 9th in his career and 0-3 vs Rivers in the PO's. Can't get any more humiliating than that.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            lets rephrase this here in plain donklish.
            Manning is not the worst QB ever in the playoffs.
            There are QB's worst than him in the playoffs.
            That being said, for being such an "elite" QB in the regular season its odd that he has eight 0-1 appearances and since his SB has 4 out of 5 appearances (2 vs the Chargers) where he's gone 0-1 and knocked out in the first round.
            This does not mean he's the worst QB ever in the playoffs overall in his career.
            That being said, if he loses Sunday he will be swept into the one and done dumpster where he belongs, 9th in his career and 0-3 vs Rivers in the PO's. Can't get any more humiliating than that.
            Ok? And if Phillip loses what is he?
            No Ring: "Rivers win or lose is an amazing qb who lead a team that was 8-8 last year to an amazing 9-7. He doesn't have to win because he overachieved so no matter what not a choke. The only qb that can choke is manning.
            Brady started his career off at 10-0 and since he's 7-7 but his two superbowl losses are ok because I said so jot chokes but mannings loss in 2009 was a choke all his fault doesn't matter that they wouldn't have made the playoffs without him.
            I am no ring! my wisdumb is endless!"
            sigpic

Comment

Do you ever get tired of listening to yourself???

Comment

shut the front door---- Andy Dalton is the BEST player on the Chargers ever

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                  Do you ever get tired of listening to yourself???
                  He's crapped his pants multiple times and cannot contain himself. His incessant drivel is driving everyone crazy on this board. What a waste of space. He overreacts to everything and starts what appears to be a new thread of pure drivel every 5 minutes. He's got ho trolling his carrot around posting right behind him while adding drivel upon drivel.
                  Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-10-2014, 10:42 PM.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

He's crapped his pants multiple times and cannot contain himself. His incessant drivel is driving everyone crazy on this board. What a waste of space. He overreacts to everything and starts what appears to be a new thread of pure drivel every 5 minutes. He's got ho trolling his carrot around posting right behind him while adding drivel upon drivel.
                    with your little prediction score there no wonder why he ask that logical question............... how is that echo anyway

Comment

Originally posted by chrissy rules View Post
                      with your little prediction score there no wonder why he ask that logical question............... how is that echo anyway
                      Are you having a seizure?

Comment

Hey no ring and buzz light year you two dont have to respond. You could go on your own teams board and talk to the other 3 fans on there about how great the bolts are!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                          couldn't hear ya want to say again your echo is to loud... It sounds like you said the Broncos are the best

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                            oh I heard ya its okay my friend there is A lot of closet Bronco fans. you are not alone.

Comment

this is dumb. who said he was the worst playoff QB ever? as far as your excuses about the cinci game, whats gonna be your excuse when you lose today? oh yeah i forgot, the game was fixed!!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...-Is-The-Fix-In
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X