Chargers Game Plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i guarantee you i wont make that excuse if we lose, losing is never no big deal, especially when its against my most hated team in the playoffs.

but the fact is we have next to no pressure to win compared to the broncos, its not even close. everyone knows it except you broncos fans.

well you guys know it but you are just afraid of it so you are in denial.

in other words you have your pre excuse made...I can see it now when you lose....nobody expected us to win...we were not favorites...we are the 6th seed going against the #1 seed...blah blah blah

its a preexcuse
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

its not that you lost, its how you lost. your team and players didn't show up, they choked. if we lose nobody will think this is a choke unless something similar happens, but it wont.
      they didn't choke...they were overmatched big time with a qb that you said was the worst qb in the game

with all your braggart ways....with you labeling that a choke...you lose today

its a choke
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        they didn't choke...they were overmatched big time with a qb that you said was the worst qb in the game

with all your braggart ways....with you labeling that a choke...you lose today

its a choke
        every loss in the post season by the chargers has all been called a choke by you, you have no credibility.
        sigpic

Comment

in other words you have your pre excuse made...I can see it now when you lose....nobody expected us to win...we were not favorites...we are the 6th seed going against the #1 seed...blah blah blah

its a preexcuse
          when you lose it will be because the game was fixed, just like a lot of your brethren are already saying

i'm sure there is an injury or two and maybe some play calls that you can cry about as well.
          sigpic

Comment

when you lose it will be because the game was fixed, just like a lot of your brethren are already saying

i'm sure there is an injury or two and maybe some play calls that you can cry about as well.

your the one making pre excuses...not me
            sigpic

Comment

its a preexcuse
              What is your excuse going to be when your team loses?

I can only imagine....

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

every loss in the post season by the chargers has all been called a choke by you, you have no credibility.
                now where did I say that rod?...is it because you label manning a choker in the post, and claim all his losses are cause he choked...are you the one claiming chokeing is not showing up or playing well

now your butt hurt because I showed every one of rivers post season losses...HE DIDNT SHOW UP OR PLAY WELL?

that's your criteria fool...don't go sniveling about us using it against you sonny
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  What is your excuse going to be when your team loses?

I can only imagine....

yes keep imagining...your active imagination is your best attribute sonny
                  sigpic

Comment

Dropped INT bails out PM from his first big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X