Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on the line for Peyton Manning this Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on the line for Peyton Manning this Sunday?

The greatest loser in playoff history? Absolutely yes if he loses this Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-playoff-loser

Manning has been put on a pedestal and is worshiped by Denver fans all around the world.
    Rightfully so considering what he has done in the regular season. Last year he was knocked off that pedestal. This year he will be knocked off by Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers provided we bring our A game like we did in week 15.

Are you ready to lose Denver fans? Careful that you don't start the orange crush parade in your myopic euphoria in advance.

San Diego Chargers 31, Denver 24
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-11-2014, 09:07 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Another thread? Really? To say the same crap you have spewed repeatedly?Like saying it more than once makes it true? lol You are screaming " look at me look at me I am the troll not the new guys" Warren Sapp knows about being a loser 3 years out of the league and his wife left him and he is flat ass broke

Whats on the line? A Trip to the AFC championship game that's it nothing more nothing less. Manning is already a HOFer a SuperBowl Champ and arguably the best qb to ever play the game.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Another thread? Really? To say the same crap you have spewed repeatedly?Like saying it more than once makes it true? lol You are screaming " look at me look at me I am the troll not the new guys" Warren Sapp knows about being a loser 3 years out of the league and his wife left him and he is flat ass broke

Whats on the line? A Trip to the AFC championship game that's it nothing more nothing less. Manning is already a HOFer a SuperBowl Champ and arguably the best qb to ever play the game.
      Hey troll. Look at your orange faced troll friends and all of the incessant threads of pure drivel.
      Manning is arguably not the best ever to play the game in the post season. These are the cold hard facts.
      Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2014, 08:30 AM.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Hey troll. Look at your orange faced troll friends and all of the incessant threads of pure drivel.
        Manning is arguably not the best ever to play the game in the post season. These are the cold hard facts.
        If it's awful then why are you here?
        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Meanwhile. Lets ALL examine what is on the line for San Dieggo, SyPhillis Rivers, and the whole sorry excuse that they call an NFL Franchise!

After they lose to Denver, and they WILL lose. It will be what, 44 years and still counting and no Super Bowls?

After they lose, you all can congrats yourselfs on another lost season, where you cannot sell out you own stadium, the other teams from your own division Invade your house, and the rumours will continue that your team will move again!!!

Meanwhile , you can watch the Broncos from your TV in the AFC Championship playing the Patsies!!!

PS. It isn't ALL BAD, at least you gotta nother year of looking at Rivers ugly smack talking MUG to look forward too!!!!
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Denver 27

SD 10
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
              Denver 27

SD 10
              lol your sorry defense only holding us to 10? let me just say that if you did only hold us to 10, your offense would score a lot more than 27.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                Meanwhile. Lets ALL examine what is on the line for San Dieggo, SyPhillis Rivers, and the whole sorry excuse that they call an NFL Franchise!

After they lose to Denver, and they WILL lose. It will be what, 44 years and still counting and no Super Bowls?

After they lose, you all can congrats yourselfs on another lost season, where you cannot sell out you own stadium, the other teams from your own division Invade your house, and the rumours will continue that your team will move again!!!

Meanwhile , you can watch the Broncos from your TV in the AFC Championship playing the Patsies!!!

PS. It isn't ALL BAD, at least you gotta nother year of looking at Rivers ugly smack talking MUG to look forward too!!!!
                decent smack but the truth is, if we do lose we have a very bright future. just think how much more talented your team is as a whole than ours right now and we still compete with you?

imagine what life will be like when we add better talent in the next year or two and you lose manning to retirement? this is the end of the road for you, you better hope you beat us because this might be your last chance at a ring for a very long time.

that's not smack, that's 100% truth.
                sigpic

Comment

Enough of you Charger fan idiots. Let me clue you in.

This game won't be close.

The Broncos defense has had a chance to get healthy and will show up more than you believe. They don't have to be great, just get some stops on 3rd down and produce a couple of turnovers, and Peyton and the O will take care of the rest.

Gotta love you Bolt homers that have read so much into that Thursday night win when EVERYTHING had to break perfectly for you to pull it off.

The Broncos win this one in a blowout:

Denver 41
                  San Diego 23

Welcome to your offseason, losers.

BTW, how can ANY player be 'the biggest loser in postseason history' that has a Super Bowl ring?? You shouldn't talk considering that bolo tied redneck is now what? ten years into his career and has NOTHING to show for it, especially when you consider Drew Brees, the guy YOU let walk, does.

I am sick of you powder puff clowns and your poser team.

For you, the end is near.

Go Broncos!!!

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-playoff-loser
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                      Enough of you Charger fan idiots. Let me clue you in.

This game won't be close.

The Broncos defense has had a chance to get healthy and will show up more than you believe. They don't have to be great, just get some stops on 3rd down and produce a couple of turnovers, and Peyton and the O will take care of the rest.

Gotta love you Bolt homers that have read so much into that Thursday night win when EVERYTHING had to break perfectly for you to pull it off.

The Broncos win this one in a blowout:

Denver 41
                      San Diego 23

Welcome to your offseason, losers.

BTW, how can ANY player be 'the biggest loser in postseason history' that has a Super Bowl ring?? You shouldn't talk considering that bolo tied redneck is now what? ten years into his career and has NOTHING to show for it, especially when you consider Drew Brees, the guy YOU let walk, does.

I am sick of you powder puff clowns and your poser team.

For you, the end is near.

Go Broncos!!!
                      So....Von will be back this week...? That's great news!

Comment

Dunno, Peyton will not be able join River's foursome that has a twelve o'clock PST tee time next Sunday?

Comment

I would say Rivers is a much bigger loser than Manning. Manning has been to 2 Super Bowls and won one. Rivers had easily the most talented team in the NFL around him and maybe the best RB in NFL history behind him and could never get to the dance. If Manning loses today he is 8-12 in the play-offs, Rivers will never reach 8 play-off wins if he plays 20 years.
                          Check back with us tonight. Something tells me at around 7pm EST tonight the Smack talk board will be a bunch of Broncos fans talking to themselves, as is the case after every time the Broncos beat the Chargers! YAWN!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            decent smack but the truth is, if we do lose we have a very bright future. just think how much more talented your team is as a whole than ours right now and we still compete with you?

imagine what life will be like when we add better talent in the next year or two and you lose manning to retirement? this is the end of the road for you, you better hope you beat us because this might be your last chance at a ring for a very long time.

that's not smack, that's 100% truth.
                            Osweiler has shown enough to show that he will be as good as RIvers in a few years. Manning will play a couple more years, which makes Rivers irrelevant (as if he ever was.) By that time Rivers will be pushing what, 35? He is no phenom like Peyton that will excel in his late 30s, so he will be on the back end of his career, then you will be looking for a new QB as well, while we'll have one established. Face it Charger fans, you kept the wrong QB!!!

Comment

this little piggy went to the market. this little piggy stayed home . and this little Charger piggy cried all the way home. SOOEY hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhe

Comment

Working...
                              X