Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on the line for Peyton Manning this Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, 8 minutes left and your prediction is almost spot on axe.
    My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
      Damn, 8 minutes left and your prediction is almost spot on axe.
      Finally decided to run your mouth after winning? Why am I not surprised?
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Please dude you are the king of fairweather and are only here to "try " and shed the label..aint going to happen
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Why are you here No Class? Your team just got dominated like you on the smack board! Do yourself a favor and disappear!
          sigpic

Comment

How is that running my mouth? I was just impressed with the prediction. Sorry I don't live on the boards. Just when I find a tad bit respect for you cause of your classy post, you proceed to firming seat you foot in your mouth. I really need to lower my expectations for you.

Comment

How is that running my mouth? I was just impressed with the prediction. Sorry I don't live on the boards. Just when I find a tad bit respect for you cause of your classy post, you proceed to firming seat you foot in your mouth. I really need to lower my expectations for you.
              She has whats called class No Ring. She didnt feel talking out of her butt all week like you and all the other bolt punks made sense!
              You came on the Broncos message board to disrespect us now go out of your way to dissappear.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                Please dude you are the king of fairweather and are only here to "try " and shed the label..aint going to happen
                I've been here thick and thin liar.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  She has whats called class No Ring. She didnt feel talking out of her butt all week like you and all the other bolt punks made sense!
                  You came on the Broncos message board to disrespect us now go out of your way to dissappear.
                  Uh she is a Broncos fan
                  Last edited by Beagle; 01-12-2014, 05:35 PM.
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I've been here thick and thin liar.
                    yeah ya haven't but nice try ...the label will stick bro no matter the lies you tell

Comment

A Lot of Denver fans put many fair weather Bolt fans in a class by themselves cause they did no talking until we beat the Bengals, I guess Denver fans like yourself get a free pass. Typical double standard and pure hypocrisy.

Comment

A Lot of Denver fans put many fair weather Bolt fans in a class by themselves cause they did no talking until we beat the Bengals, I guess Denver fans like yourself get a free pass. Typical double standard and pure hypocrisy.
                        Not talking smack while your winning is not being fair weather....not smacking when your losing and then showing up or showing up a lot more when things turn around is.... one of the many things you obviously don't understand....

Comment

Using your logic about me, I would have to only post after every successful Broncos game. Which I don't.

Honey, just cause I said your troll was terrible months and months back, shouldn't get your thong so bunched up. May I suggest bikini bottoms. You will experience less chaffing.

Comment

Working...
                          X