Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Good Luck next week. Your Offense made some nice 3rd down conversions when they needed too. NFl got some good marque match ups in the Title games.

That was a nice 4th push by the chargers. You guys had a great season and you guys should be proud.

GO BRONCOS!!
    My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
      That was a nice 4th push by the chargers. You guys had a great season and you guys should be proud.

GO BRONCOS!!
      I am. They went further then many expected & have some promising young players. Get some key veterans back & hopefully they can build off this years run.

Comment

Congratulations Denver. Nice Win Today.

Props to the Denver Broncos for coming in with a better game plan.
        We thought we could bring in the same game plan but with RW pretty much out of the game we needed to go to the air sooner. Oh well, you brought it Denver and so I salute your team.
        We got beat. Plain and simple.

See you next year Denver and Good Luck the Rest of the Way
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Most definitely. All smack talking aside, I was impressed by how well they played thus season. I see you guys getting even better next year.

Comment

Classy post, thanks!

Comment

Always good to see proper fans returning after a tough loss to post. Great game, as expected.
              Brock you like a hurricane!
              sigpic
              Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

The best part of the game was Phyllis' toddler meltdown in the first half prior to the delay of game penalty. I thought he was gonna soil his diaper.

Last edited by Rancid; 01-12-2014, 05:08 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Thanks!

Your defense actually played a good game. Your offense gave us a hell of a scare at the end.

Hopefully we represent the AFC West very well here on out.
                    Looking forward to another competitive three way race for the division title next year.

Comment

Manning>> Rivers
                      Broncos>> Chargers
                      UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                        Always good to see proper fans returning after a tough loss to post. Great game, as expected.
                        We did make it interesting in the end when we finally decided to show up. I'm just glad it wasn't a complete blowout when it easily could have been and we got pretty lucky today making it as close as we did.
                        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Good luck next season!

Comment

Yeah good job guys. Chargers were clearly in over their head, although I would have like to see what may have happened if Whis had opened up the offense 45 minutes earlier.

Terrible job by us today.

Comment

Way to take your crow like a man.

By the way, I can see why CB Q Jammer is no longer part of the Chargers' football team.
                              The guy is HORRID!

Comment

Working...
                              X