Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    We did make it interesting in the end when we finally decided to show up. I'm just glad it wasn't a complete blowout when it easily could have been and we got pretty lucky today making it as close as we did.
    We didn't decide to show up, Whiz pulled his head out of his own ass just in time to realize his tough guy scheme doesn't work without Mathews.....or too late rather.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

We did make it interesting in the end when we finally decided to show up. I'm just glad it wasn't a complete blowout when it easily could have been and we got pretty lucky today making it as close as we did.
          had nothing to do with deciding to show up and everything to do with us losing cris harris and watching jammer get burned over and over
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Say one last goodbye to the caped crusader.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                had nothing to do with deciding to show up and everything to do with us losing cris harris and watching jammer get burned over and over
                ding ding ding

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller
                  I dont get it RIVERS IS 2-0 vs manning and rivers owns mile high. What happen? Oh yeah and Ryan Matthews wouldn't have made a difference plain and simple! No Ring dont go away mad just go away!
                  I'm not saying we would have won the game had RM been fully healthy but at least we would have been much more balanced. We walked in your shoes in week 15 this time around.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                    Yeah good job guys. Chargers were clearly in over their head, although I would have like to see what may have happened if Whis had opened up the offense 45 minutes earlier.

Terrible job by us today.
                    No, the loss of Harris was what let you guys back in it. Phyllis had what like 50 passing yards before Harris went down and Jammer came in.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

Funny he looked like batman from behind for a split second

Comment

Props to the Denver Broncos for coming in with a better game plan.
                        We thought we could bring in the same game plan but with RW pretty much out of the game we needed to go to the air sooner. Oh well, you brought it Denver and so I salute your team.
                        We got beat. Plain and simple.

See you next year Denver and Good Luck the Rest of the Way
                        I was about to come in here and bid farewell to NoBrainsNoEducation and other such chargers fans but here you go being classy and show up with a classy fairwell....and instead I'm force to say gee thanks guy!

Thanks for popping in and as you said, cya next year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          I was about to come in here and bid farewell to NoBrainsNoEducation and other such chargers fans but here you go being classy and show up with a classy fairwell....and instead I'm force to say gee thanks guy!

Thanks for popping in and as you said, cya next year.
                          Like I said in another post if the Broncos win today I'm a Peyton Manning fan the rest of the way.
                          He deserves another ring and to seal his legacy including the 0-1 monkey off his back now. Good luck the rest of the way Denver and I wish you the best in the AFCCG

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

I loved that so much lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Like I said in another post if the Broncos win today I'm a Peyton Manning fan the rest of the way.
                              He deserves another ring and to seal his legacy including the 0-1 monkey off his back now. Good luck the rest of the way Denver and I wish you the best in the AFCCG
                              Good on you man! I hope he does but I won't lie. New England makes me a bit more nervous than San Diego did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Your a straight up dude & have my respect. Good game man...

Comment

Working...
                                X