Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Davey...
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      i can't believe all those drops out there today by denver, and how poorly the chargers D played

probably would have been a blowout without all those drops , felt like a blowout most of the game
      Yes Wes is looking more and more like Decker used to out there (I'm sure someone like JakeandBake will point out the concussion) but he's been doing this a lot and it didn't just stop this year. He had a couple of costly ones today.

I was actually amazed at how well our D did until Quintin Jammer tried to single handedly lose the game for us.
      sigpic

Comment

it definitely felt like a blowout for much of the game, Denver stopped our run and we never gave up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller
          Freyaka says we cant dwell on that we should just say great game guys, afc west unite!
          I'm ok with you kicking me while I'm down. I deserve it for all the trash I talked before this game, but you could show and ounce of class and bash me in the other threads.
          Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2014, 06:40 PM.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            it definitely felt like a blowout for much of the game, Denver stopped our run and we never gave up on it.
            That's McCoy for you...keep beating a dead horse well past the point where it's effectiveness is gone and then try and scramble to recover in the 4th.

Why do you think we had so many come from behind miracles with Tebow? Because McCoy finally let go of his pathetic game plan and just tried to go out and win.

I am glad you guys took him off our hands, we've been so much better without him.
            sigpic

Comment

Great year San Diego. Keep those chins up, you have a good coach and a team that's going to be good next year.

Comment

It was a good game, San Diego is a good team & have a lot to look forward to. Now it's time to move on to the Pats.... Congrats to the SD for a good season.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  Someone in another thread pointed out that Rivers has been running the Tebow offense the last 7 weeks and he is right..run run pass...difference is Rivers lets the ball go because he can read a defense.
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

This thread is getting too personal. Knock it off and focus the smack on teams.
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller
                      Last I check we had to hear about a 27-20 blowout for 3 weeks so yeah you guys made it intresting but the majority of the game you all were dominated!
                      The broncos should never have allowed Rivers to do we he did in the 4th qtr regardless of Jammer.
                      I can see some here were starting to crap their pants for a bit
                      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Someone in another thread pointed out that Rivers has been running the Tebow offense the last 7 weeks and he is right..run run pass...difference is Rivers lets the ball go because he can read a defense.
                        which tebow offense? if i remember correctly there was a lot of zone read plays and mainly in shot gun? unless you mean by play selection?

if you didn't notice, your offensive game plan was very similar to what we do all the time but you guys mix it up better and have better weapons in the passing game.

it's a good scheme but you can't just run it all the time when it's not working, especially when the other team has the best offense in NFL history.

i really hope they stop doing that next year and learn from this. we will very likely have a different OC so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Props to the Denver Broncos for coming in with a better game plan.
                          We thought we could bring in the same game plan but with RW pretty much out of the game we needed to go to the air sooner. Oh well, you brought it Denver and so I salute your team.
                          We got beat. Plain and simple.

See you next year Denver and Good Luck the Rest of the Way
                          Thank you, sir! Your team played us hard in all of our matches this season/postseason and I'm sure they'll be back in it next year; McCoy is an excellent coach and this is quite a huge turnaround for your franchise. That's something positive to take from all of it.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I have a lot of course-work to get done tonight. Behave.
                            Brock you like a hurricane!
                            sigpic
                            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Good job on that week 15 beat down chargers that was a beat down

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                                I have a lot of course-work to get done tonight. Behave.
                                Nice have fun with that

Comment

Working...
                                X