Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    which tebow offense? if i remember correctly there was a lot of zone read plays and mainly in shot gun? unless you mean by play selection?

if you didn't notice, your offensive game plan was very similar to what we do all the time but you guys mix it up better and have better weapons in the passing game.

it's a good scheme but you can't just run it all the time when it's not working, especially when the other team has the best offense in NFL history.

i really hope they stop doing that next year and learn from this. we will very likely have a different OC so we will see.
    I mean the run run pass until its almost too late then turn him loose..it is exactly how we played with Tebow...makes ya wonder if he trusts Rivers at all....
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Props to the Denver Broncos for coming in with a better game plan.
      We thought we could bring in the same game plan but with RW pretty much out of the game we needed to go to the air sooner. Oh well, you brought it Denver and so I salute your team.
      We got beat. Plain and simple.

See you next year Denver and Good Luck the Rest of the Way
      thanks, you guys have a team there that you could look forward with, if you keep River safe I can see you guys being a good team next year, As much praise as KC gets I think you guys were the better team, just need to keep consistent. GL on your off season. I have more respect for you guy now than when baphamet was in here mouthing off.

BTW I think Rivers is a great QB and person (just don't like him because you guy are our rivals) - if you guys would of won today I would be rooting for you guys to win the Superbowl (hate the shehawks, whinners and dread the Cheater PATS)
      Last edited by Chronoless; 01-12-2014, 07:13 PM.
      Originally posted by broncos SB2010
      I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

The broncos should never have allowed Rivers to do we he did in the 4th qtr regardless of Jammer.
        If you think Jammer is competent then you can have him back, for free. We'll even give you a little bit of cash and some gift certificates if you take him off our hands.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
          Good Luck next week. Your Offense made some nice 3rd down conversions when they needed too. NFl got some good marque match ups in the Title games.
          Thanks!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            I mean the run run pass until its almost too late then turn him loose..it is exactly how we played with Tebow...makes ya wonder if he trusts Rivers at all....
            Wow...
            I didn't see this until you pointed it out. It is the same. McCoy did the same sequence for us and it drove me nuts.

Baph... was that how a lot of your offense was for the year, or just lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
              I have a lot of course-work to get done tonight. Behave.
              I sympathize...My school starts anew tomorrow...I am really going to miss the month long break I had in December...At least my first class back is a walk in the park (intro to computer science) I could do that in my sleep. If any class will destroy my 4.0 GPA it won't be that worthless one.
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your season. No Ring, and Baphs thank you for coming on the Broncos boards and making it fun for all us bronco faithful.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                  Good Luck next week. Your Offense made some nice 3rd down conversions when they needed too. NFl got some good marque match ups in the Title games.
                  They really do, both games next week should be big for the NFL. And honestly if the Superbowl is Broncos Vs Seahawks it will make for one heck of a good game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Props to the Denver Broncos for coming in with a better game plan.
                    We thought we could bring in the same game plan but with RW pretty much out of the game we needed to go to the air sooner. Oh well, you brought it Denver and so I salute your team.
                    We got beat. Plain and simple.

See you next year Denver and Good Luck the Rest of the Way
                    Thank you very much.....

It got interesting near the end....can't say I wasn't worried...

You definitely justified why your team was there...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Thank you very much.....

It got interesting near the end....can't say I wasn't worried...

You definitely justified why your team was there...
                      About gave me a heart attack at the end is what it did....I was about to die young watching a Broncos game because the Broncos felt like reminding me of year against the ravens.

I had this nagging fear SD would somehow put it into overtime and our D would piss away another sure win.

SD was stupid not to try for another onside kick IMO.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        smack aside, i don't see why they wouldn't trust him? i think its just the style of offense they want to play, like martyball.

it takes a lot of pressure off of rivers if they can run it down their throats and they want to get him in 3rd and short situations, a good running game does that and that's one of the main reasons why our third down % was so good this year.

you have to give your defense a lot of credit, got the last 5 games when we have been on that winning streak, we were running it down peoples throats.

you guys were the first to completely shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
                          Wow...
                          I didn't see this until you pointed it out. It is the same. McCoy did the same sequence for us and it drove me nuts.

Baph... was that how a lot of your offense was for the year, or just lately?
                          not the whole year just recently. we still threw the ball more overall than we ran it this year during the regular season. i don't think they trusted Mathews to not fumble at first.

when he started to break out a little bit and gain confidence, they started giving him more carries. it definitely is a ball control offense but they need to mix it up more and get more weapons for the passing game IMO.

but i will have plenty of time to complain about that all off season now....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            not the whole year just recently. we still threw the ball more overall than we ran it this year during the regular season. i don't think they trusted Mathews to not fumble at first.

when he started to break out a little bit and gain confidence, they started giving him more carries. it definitely is a ball control offense but they need to mix it up more and get more weapons for the passing game IMO.

but i will have plenty of time to complain about that all off season now....
                            speaking of weapons. I bet Eddie Royal is kicking himself for leaving. Could have been part of the best offense of all time and on a deep playoff run.

Traitor....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              i can't believe all those drops out there today by denver, and how poorly the chargers D played

probably would have been a blowout without all those drops , felt like a blowout most of the game
                              As frustrating as it probably was for you SD fans, I'll be honest - it got HAIRY there in the 4th. Nice game

The Chargers have nothing to be ashamed about.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                About gave me a heart attack at the end is what it did....I was about to die young watching a Broncos game because the Broncos felt like reminding me of year against the ravens.

I had this nagging fear SD would somehow put it into overtime and our D would piss away another sure win.

SD was stupid not to try for another onside kick IMO.
                                Yeah it was a risk either way. I guess we picked the wrong poison because our defense could not stop the bleeding
                                If the Broncos repeat what happened today the rest of the way you may end up getting knocked out of the playoffs
                                The Broncos should have absolutely destroyed the Chargers and never let them back into the game.
                                I'm still sitting here scratching my head as to why that didn't happen.
                                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X