Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Yeah it was a risk either way. I guess we picked the wrong poison because our defense could not stop the bleeding
    If the Broncos repeat what happened today the rest of the way you may end up getting knocked out of the playoffs
    The Broncos should have absolutely destroyed the Chargers and never let them back into the game.
    I'm still sitting here scratching my head as to why that didn't happen.
    I felt the same way as Frey. I had a bad feeling it was going into OT and would end with a meltdown. Just have to take care of business against the Pats and it's off to the super bowl though!
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      i can't believe all those drops out there today by denver, and how poorly the chargers D played

probably would have been a blowout without all those drops , felt like a blowout most of the game
      Good game!
      Was a blowout untill the Defense decided they weren't gonna cover your recievers anymore! I thought they wwere going to pitch a shutout after that 1st Half!

Play like that against Brady and he will light that ass up for sure!

Yeah Welker dropped one at the 1 that he usually ctches, and Decker let one TD bounce right off his CHEST!!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Yeah it was a risk either way. I guess we picked the wrong poison because our defense could not stop the bleeding
        If the Broncos repeat what happened today the rest of the way you may end up getting knocked out of the playoffs
        The Broncos should have absolutely destroyed the Chargers and never let them back into the game.
        I'm still sitting here scratching my head as to why that didn't happen.
        I guess my thought is, you already know that Peyton Manning is on the other sideline and the prospect of stopping him is slim. Try for the onside, keep him from having a chance to win the game by doing what he does best (moving the ball) and worst case scenario you still have to stop him from getting a first down.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
          I felt the same way as Frey. I had a bad feeling it was going into OT and would end with a meltdown. Just have to take care of business against the Pats and it's off to the super bowl though!
          Yes you guys take care of Brady and it's off to the Super Bowl,
          Unfortunately for the Broncos Bill Bellichick now has a 360 deg view of how to beat the Broncos,
          The Chargers didn't really challenge your corners or safety until the 4Th qtr
          If Brady comes out firing and they have a running game it could be a long day for Denver
          I'm rooting for Manning either way. I'm now a Manning fan the rest if the way, The man deserves another ring to close out his legacy.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I'll move on but it is awesome to think how big of a blow this is to charger bronco rivalry history to win the first playoff matchup hahahahahaaa

Comment

I know this is smack but lets take the congrats from our regulars here with some grace, please.
              sigpic

Comment

Great game bolts, always a pleasure. Much respect.

Go Broncos

Comment

Great game by the Broncos, indeed. You guys deserve to move forward this season, and best of luck.

Comment

Great game!! Congratulations to the Chargers on a great season!

Comment

Originally posted by KTMBronco View Post
                      Great game by the Broncos, indeed. You guys deserve to move forward this season, and best of luck.
                      Thanks bro! Congrats on your team making it to the playoffs, your team has a good young group to build around.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        speaking of weapons. I bet Eddie Royal is kicking himself for leaving. Could have been part of the best offense of all time and on a deep playoff run.

Traitor....
                        he may not even be on your team by now and even if he was you may not have welker so....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          he may not even be on your team by now and even if he was you may not have welker so....
                          True on both counts. I still really dislike him for joining the enemy camp lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                            Good game!
                            Was a blowout untill the Defense decided they weren't gonna cover your recievers anymore! I thought they wwere going to pitch a shutout after that 1st Half!

Play like that against Brady and he will light that ass up for sure!

Yeah Welker dropped one at the 1 that he usually ctches, and Decker let one TD bounce right off his CHEST!!
                            can you believe how much the saints seahawks game and chargers denver games were? haha

i felt like i watched the same game 2 days in a row!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              can you believe how much the saints seahawks game and chargers denver games were? haha

i felt like i watched the same game 2 days in a row!
                              Oh, you mean where the better team won? Yeah, I noticed too

sigpic

Comment

Honest question to the Bolt fans: Is Jammer really this terrible? Could we count on this guy to be better next week?
                                Brock you like a hurricane!
                                sigpic
                                Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Working...
                                X