Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
    Honest question to the Bolt fans: Is Jammer really this terrible? Could we count on this guy to be better next week?
    Not obviously a bolts fan but, absolutely not....Put Carter back there if Harris can't go.
    sigpic

Comment

Well that's the thing, Frey; I think he really underplayed what he's capable of last night, for some reason. Maybe he is workable.
      Brock you like a hurricane!
      sigpic
      Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Honest question to the Bolt fans: Is Jammer really this terrible? Could we count on this guy to be better next week?

I thought we signed him to play saftey ? why are we putn him on teams best wr during their comeback attempt?

Comment

That's the exact reason I'm asking. Sorry to derail; I'm just curious.
          Brock you like a hurricane!
          sigpic
          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Well that's the thing, Frey; I think he really underplayed what he's capable of last night, for some reason. Maybe he is workable.
            Don't mean to derail either but since you asked....
            It's kind of interesting to me Farg how nobody here seems to be willing to admit that an elite QB passing to an explosive rookie WR like KA who has burnt even the best of them all year simply burnt Jammer? In my opinion it could have been anyone back there. Rivers was nearly unstoppable in the 4th qtr. The Broncos should be ashamed of themselves for choking up that many points and yards in a single Qtr while giving up huge plays allowing the Chargers and Rivers to climb back into the game after absolutely throttling them the first 3 Qtrs.
            NoRingNoGlory
            Bench Warmer
            Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-13-2014, 06:45 AM.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              Don't mean to derail either but since you asked....
              It's kind of interesting to me Farg how nobody here seems to be willing to admit that an elite QB passing to an explosive rookie WR like KA who has burnt even the best of them all year simply burnt Jammer? In my opinion it could have been anyone back there. Rivers was nearly unstoppable in the 4th qtr. The Broncos should be ashamed of themselves for choking up that many points and yards in a single Qtr while giving up huge plays allowing the Chargers and Rivers to climb back into the game after absolutely throttling them the first 3 Qtrs.
              Anybody? Is that why when Harris went out Rivers kept throwing the ball to whoever Jammer was on (Royal & Allen both burned Jammer for big plays).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                Like I said in another post if the Broncos win today I'm a Peyton Manning fan the rest of the way.
                He deserves another ring and to seal his legacy including the 0-1 monkey off his back now. Good luck the rest of the way Denver and I wish you the best in the AFCCG
                Thanks No Ring.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Not obviously a bolts fan but, absolutely not....Put Carter back there if Harris can't go.
                  Id rather see webster than jammer...webster has played good coverage....and when he last played the bolts...some of those completions were done on very good defense

jammer looked totaly lost and a waste
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Id rather see webster than jammer...webster has played good coverage....and when he last played the bolts...some of those completions were done on very good defense

They played Webster sparingly yesterday I am wondering if they still had a couple injury concerns with him? I like you though hope to never see Q. Jammer playing at CB for us again. At the very least the guy needs strong safety support over the top. He got burned on double moves multiple times in the 4th.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

I don't think he looks lost, he just looks old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        I don't think he looks lost, he just looks old.
                        better watch it again..i believe it was on the 4th down where rivers got 49 yards

that was his guy ...he had coverage, and I don't know why but he stopped or hesitated and looked back across the field..and then realized his guy was wide open..too late
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          better watch it again..i believe it was on the 4th down where rivers got 49 yards

that was his guy ...he had coverage, and I don't know why but he stopped or hesitated and looked back across the field..and then realized his guy was wide open..too late
                          Can we play Tony Carter now? I'm sure hes better than Jammer and Webster, I am so feed up with Jammer and Webster.
                          Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                          I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                            Can we play Tony Carter now? I'm sure hes better than Jammer and Webster, I am so feed up with Jammer and Webster.
                            Id like to see him play, you know he wants a chance to make up for not jamming Jacoby Jones and the ball hitting him on the punt against New England.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Beat me up for saying this if you wish but I think Denver should go after Rivers when he's available. Yes he acted like a 2 year old yesterday but the man has the heart for the game. He doesn't settle for nothing unless it's a win. I think he has alot of great years ahead of him. Elway, please sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                                Beat me up for saying this if you wish but I think Denver should go after Rivers when he's available. Yes he acted like a 2 year old yesterday but the man has the heart for the game. He doesn't settle for nothing unless it's a win. I think he has alot of great years ahead of him. Elway, please sign him.
                                Im going to pretend I didn't just read that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X