Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
    Can we play Tony Carter now? I'm sure hes better than Jammer and Webster, I am so feed up with Jammer and Webster.
    Against the Pats I almost would prefer Webster because I don't want to see Carter trying to tackle because he is terrible. Webster has shown that he is a pretty good tackler and is solid in coverage, he just lacks the looking for the ball. But in a game where I expect the pats to run a lot I would rather have a tackler in Webster over a coverage corner in Carter.




    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

    Comment


    • Disregard.
      Spice 1
      Football Immortal
      Last edited by Spice 1; 01-13-2014, 10:46 AM.

      Comment


      • jammer was always a great tackler but he did tend to get burned at times

        i loved the guy though , he hits so hard and played the run so well
        sigpic

        Comment


        • last time i saw jammer play brady in the playoffs he was shutting brady and moss down
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            better watch it again..i believe it was on the 4th down where rivers got 49 yards

            that was his guy ...he had coverage, and I don't know why but he stopped or hesitated and looked back across the field..and then realized his guy was wide open..too late
            Yeah, that was pretty bad.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Im going to pretend I didn't just read that!
              Ah C'mon, I really disliked the man till yesterday. Ecspecially after the game. I thought Rivers really handled himself well after the game. He congratulated Manning and as he was walking off the feild, he waved to the Bronco fans. I thought that was pretty classy.

              Comment


              • the only problem i noticed jammer having over the years, well 2 , was he has dropped some ints before, and sometimes he doesn't look back, in coverage

                thats what sometimes gets flags drawn on him, he used to be a real flag magnet
                sigpic

                Comment


                • rivers is a great person, him and manning are actually friends, he's worked at manning's off season camp with kids

                  rivers is just really really passionate about the sport
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                    Ah C'mon, I really disliked the man till yesterday. Ecspecially after the game. I thought Rivers really handled himself well after the game. He congratulated Manning and as he was walking off the feild, he waved to the Bronco fans. I thought that was pretty classy.
                    Yeah, I don't really dislike Rivers either. He's a spaz, but that's not really a reason to dislike the guy. I just get a kick out of his antics with the play clock running out. It looked like someone on the Broncos defense was imitating him yesterday. Don't know who it was.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Against the Pats I almost would prefer Webster because I don't want to see Carter trying to tackle because he is terrible. Webster has shown that he is a pretty good tackler and is solid in coverage, he just lacks the looking for the ball. But in a game where I expect the pats to run a lot I would rather have a tackler in Webster over a coverage corner in Carter.
                      I would agree with you but I dont know how well Webster can tackle with the cast on his hand. I believe thats why jammer played so much
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                        Ah C'mon, I really disliked the man till yesterday. Ecspecially after the game. I thought Rivers really handled himself well after the game. He congratulated Manning and as he was walking off the feild, he waved to the Bronco fans. I thought that was pretty classy.
                        My response has nothing to do with Rivers the fact is Denver has a qb that should be back next year and a young back up that should get a shot once Manning hangs them up.
                        Rivers should retire a Charger.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          My response has nothing to do with Rivers the fact is Denver has a qb that should be back next year and a young back up that should get a shot once Manning hangs them up.
                          Rivers should retire a Charger.
                          San Diego's management has done some bone headed things over the years, but I highly doubt they let Rivers walk.

                          Comment


                          • I think Tony Carter lost the coaches trust acting to crazy..going for the big play. He has the tools IMHO. I wonder if he will be this years Moreno if given the chance vs the Pats
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                            Comment


                            • Yeah we need to spend a couple high picks at CB, they are terrible, I can't believe Derek Cox went full Robert Meachem on us, that killed us. Richard Marshall and Marc Gilchrist are just guys, and Shareece Wright looks like Jammer 2.0 in that he drops picks and gets beat deep too often, but is a good tackler.

                              Can't wait to see what Keenan Allen becomes, had he started the season he may darn well have been a pro bowler as a rookie. Vincent Brown was a huge disappointment, Floyd may hang it up with that neck injury, and Alexander despite being a monster talent can't be relied upon. So we will need a true #2 receiver.

                              Overall, I think the Chargers are right back here next year. Just a few touch ups to the roster via FA and the draft.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                                Yeah we need to spend a couple high picks at CB, they are terrible, I can't believe Derek Cox went full Robert Meachem on us, that killed us. Richard Marshall and Marc Gilchrist are just guys, and Shareece Wright looks like Jammer 2.0 in that he drops picks and gets beat deep too often, but is a good tackler.

                                Can't wait to see what Keenan Allen becomes, had he started the season he may darn well have been a pro bowler as a rookie. Vincent Brown was a huge disappointment, Floyd may hang it up with that neck injury, and Alexander despite being a monster talent can't be relied upon. So we will need a true #2 receiver.

                                Overall, I think the Chargers are right back here next year. Just a few touch ups to the roster via FA and the draft.
                                McCoy's done a great job. I dont know what you guys cap situation looks like but who wouldn't want to live in San Diego should be a good offseason for you guys. If you guys have anymore Phillips or Vasquez's you wanna get rid of we'd love to have them.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X