Congrats from our Charger fan regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Yeah we need to spend a couple high picks at CB, they are terrible, I can't believe Derek Cox went full Robert Meachem on us, that killed us. Richard Marshall and Marc Gilchrist are just guys, and Shareece Wright looks like Jammer 2.0 in that he drops picks and gets beat deep too often, but is a good tackler.

Can't wait to see what Keenan Allen becomes, had he started the season he may darn well have been a pro bowler as a rookie. Vincent Brown was a huge disappointment, Floyd may hang it up with that neck injury, and Alexander despite being a monster talent can't be relied upon. So we will need a true #2 receiver.

Overall, I think the Chargers are right back here next year. Just a few touch ups to the roster via FA and the draft.
    hell yeah, i agree. we need a big target receiver to stretch the field and we need to get green more involved in the passing game, not sure about gates anymore. we should trade for Vincent Jackson.

although if there was a quality LT available in the first round i would jump on that i think before a CB, but there probably wont be one available by the time we pick anyways.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      hell yeah, i agree. we need a big target receiver to stretch the field and we need to get green more involved in the passing game, not sure about gates anymore. we should trade for Vincent Jackson.

although if there was a quality LT available in the first round i would jump on that i think before a CB, but there probably wont be one available by the time we pick anyways.
      I don't know this draft seems like it is pretty strong on Qb's and Oline. So a LT may fall to you guys, but yeah trying to get a good one can be tough, but hey we grabbed Franklin in the second and he has been a solid RT for us. I know you said LT but there is always hope that one could fall in a deep class.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        I don't know this draft seems like it is pretty strong on Qb's and Oline. So a LT may fall to you guys, but yeah trying to get a good one can be tough, but hey we grabbed Franklin in the second and he has been a solid RT for us. I know you said LT but there is always hope that one could fall in a deep class.
        yeah, i am confident we can get a decent value pick at a position of need in the first round, i just hope its either LT or CB. i honestly hope we don't do anything major in FA unless its for a good receiver.

i would like us to draft another RB too, preferably a mike tolbert 2.0. man i wish we still had that guy with this offense.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Not obviously a bolts fan but, absolutely not....Put Carter back there if Harris can't go.
          Carter obviously did something to make the Coaching staff reluctant to play him anymore, because he went from getting praise last year to not even dressing out yesterday. I gotta think there is a legit reason they don't want him on the field.

They either coach up Jammer, or we are left with Webster who has a jacked up hand with a cast on it. I think Jammer HAS to get the start, and if he can't get it done in the beginning of the game, you put Webster in there. Carter will dress for this game, but I doubt he plays much.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X