What Happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happen?

No Ring, Baphs, Sdera, nfl buzz what happen I thought you had this! Two weeks of talk and now your all gone. Good riddance and bring on the Patriots!
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    No Ring, Baphs, Sdera, nfl buzz what happen I thought you had this! Two weeks of talk and now your all gone. Good riddance and bring on the Patriots!

well you know baprods gonna say...we was one play away from winning..
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

We got beat for 3 straight quarters and could not recover.
      Plain and simple.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I predict 2 SD fans come back

Comment

Happy for the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if the Broncos would have capitalized on all the great opportunities they had. The score could and should have been around 38-17. But a win is a win and seeing Rivers cry and act like a little baby made all those mistakes the Broncos made okay. Does he ever stop whining?

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
            Happy for the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if the Broncos would have capitalized on all the great opportunities they had. The score could and should have been around 38-17. But a win is a win and seeing Rivers cry and act like a little baby made all those mistakes the Broncos made okay. Does he ever stop whining?
            yeah it could have been 38-17, easily. Man we handed you guys all kinds of yards on bone headed penalties and it was still a 7 point game. Go figure.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Its ok, at least your player wasn't tackled by a turf sniper.....again.

Freaking Decker.
                My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post

Freaking Decker.
                  At least my player isn't a big baby. look at Rancid post

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post

Freaking Decker.
                    Yea, Decker needs to tie his shoes better or something. Or he got tackled by a ghost.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      Yea, Decker needs to tie his shoes better or something. Or he got tackled by a ghost.
                      I vote Teo's girlfriend. Lol
                      My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        yeah it could have been 38-17, easily. Man we handed you guys all kinds of yards on bone headed penalties and it was still a 7 point game. Go figure.
                        Handed? Denver punked san Diego all day.
                        Oh and lets talk Manning now! Remember the choke artist nerd ring, he hit a receiver in the end zone to end to the first half and the ball was picked mannings fault right? Beat it No Class you crossed the line now just dissappear like your great team did today!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          One maybe two neutral zone infractions is a bone headed penalty. Manning drew those guys off every time. Broncos shot themselves in the foot over and over again. All I am saying is you guys are so lucky it wasn't a humiliating blowout like everyone knows it should have been. But a win is a win and a loss is a loss.

Comment

Handed? Denver punked san Diego all day.
                            Oh and lets talk Manning now! Remember the choke artist nerd ring, he hit a receiver in the end zone to end to the first half and the ball was picked mannings fault right? Beat it No Class you crossed the line now just dissappear like your great team did today!
                            Quit your crying and whining 58Miller. The Score was 24-17 and you got the win. I didn't say we handed Denver the win cause we got flat out beat. I did say we made it interesting in the end and brought some excitement to the game. It could have been and easy blowout but the Broncos had their own issues as well hency the 24-17 score.
                            Show some class here 58Miller. I'm giving you and the other Bronco fans props for your win. Do you want me to send you some cash or something?

Comment

Congrats to you bronco fans. The better team won today. Sucks we waited so long to open up the offense.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X