What Happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    wait wasn't you running your big mouth since week 15...wasn't you starting threads and posting crap all week

now when your team got its ass handled...you say...please don't talk?...weak
    Didn't you do this same thing this time last year and then your team lost? Oh yeah hypocrite, you get a free pass don't you?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      It makes me laugh because I see so many blaming the chargers OC....Seriously, watch McCoy for the last several years. That was 100 percent him. It's the same crap he crippled us with while he was here.

He got praised so much for being creative with the college offense for Tebow...He's one of the most unimaginative playcallers I've ever seen.
      We may have won this game with Norv Turner. He seems to be the only HC that knows how to beat Manning in the POs and would have put the ball in Rivers hands a lot sooner

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        We may have won this game with Norv Turner. He seems to be the only HC that knows how to beat Manning in the POs and would have put the ball in Rivers hands a lot sooner
        Yes but we would have been playing the steelers not the chargers if you still had Norvulous.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, don't know how it came across on TV, but in the stadium you knew it wasn't even close. SD was NEVER in it, or NEAR it. You could feel it...

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
            Sorry, don't know how it came across on TV, but in the stadium you knew it wasn't even close. SD was NEVER in it, or NEAR it. You could feel it...
            Looked pretty in it when they quickly scored 14 points against an inept Jammer...
            sigpic

Comment

Didn't you do this same thing this time last year and then your team lost? Oh yeah hypocrite, you get a free pass don't you?
              no I didn't lier
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                no I didn't lier
                ...still haven't mastered that spelling thing, I see.

I call bull...

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
                  I vote Teo's girlfriend. Lol
                  oh god my sides....Thank you for a hard laugh!

I still say Buffalo Wild Wings has it out for us.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    short quick trikes
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes but we would have been playing the steelers not the chargers if you still had Norvulous.
                      I don't know about that. Dolltron imploded

Comment

I don't know about that. Dolltron imploded
                        No I'm saying you would have never made the playoffs because he would have managed to lose to the chiefs or some other team eliminating you from the playoffs when it mattered.
                        sigpic

Comment

No...Noo....No Won and continuing on to the superbowl and then done...We will live on!
                          He means won and done with the chargers.....next

Comment

yeah it could have been 38-17, easily. Man we handed you guys all kinds of yards on bone headed penalties and it was still a 7 point game. Go figure.
                            You didn't hand nothing, your team got straight up manhandled on both sides of the ball.
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

The ONLY reason the chargers somewhat got into the game is because Chris Harris got hurt. Not because they let rivers throw it
                              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I'm sure you can talk Cleveland into letting him go. If they haven't already done so.

Comment

Working...
                                X