Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Ayers mocks Philip Rivers

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/1...lip-rivers-gif
    When you're famous for throwing fits on the field and your team is down 17-0, the defense tends to take notice. Case in point:
    I missed that one lol

And just for good measure, here are some more tantrums from Sunday that you probably saw but they're worth watching again anyway lol:

And my personal favorite:

HA HA!
    sigpic

that middle one looks like baprod claiming his ..."we didn't let rivers pass until it was too late" isn't an big whiny excuse for chokeing
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/1/1...lip-rivers-gif

I missed that one lol

And just for good measure, here are some more tantrums from Sunday that you probably saw but they're worth watching again anyway lol:

And my personal favorite:

HA HA!
      Rivers: " if we lose I cant wear my bolo!" Tears!
      sigpic

Comment

Holy Lord!!!! Robert Ayers is HILARIOUS. I hate Rivers with a passion, so that made my day.

Comment

Hahaha it's even more funny because Robert Ayers is a nobody in this league, really he's 1 small step above a bust, now just riding the wave Peyton Manning brought into town and puffing out his own chest as if his defense isn't the biggest obstacle in the way of Denver winning a SB.

Its akin to a street urchin mocking a millionaire...the only ones who think its not pathetic are fellow street urchins.
          Last edited by SDERA; 01-14-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
            Hahaha it's even more funny because Robert Ayers is a nobody in this league, really he's 1 small step above a bust, now just riding the wave Peyton Manning brought into town and puffing out his own chest as if his defense isn't the biggest obstacle in the way of Denver winning a SB.

Its akin to a street urchin mocking a millionaire...the only ones who think its not pathetic are fellow street urchins.
            Oh... you sound salty...
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Ohh someone's mad

Comment

I thought Ayers was asking Phyllis if he was headed to the bench to change his Huggies?
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds like someone needs a timeout.
                  :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

That pathetic defense just kept your million dollar man and team from winning a Superbowl this season!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh man

How are those grapes buddy? A little sour are they?

When you act like a petulant child, you're fair game for everybody. I would laugh even harder if a little kid made fun of Rivers for pitching a fit lol
                      sigpic

Comment

let me just say that if the shoe was on the other foot broncos fans would be crying about how classless he is, like they do with rivers CONSTANTLY.
                        sigpic

Comment

What's even funnier, is Ayers is an actual millionaire, and we have Mr. Urchin-Nobody himself trying to rip on him. lol

Like SDERA, from the Broncos Country Message Board, is a somebody....

HA HA!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            let me just say that if the shoe was on the other foot broncos fans would be crying about how classless he is, like they do with rivers CONSTANTLY.
                            What goes around comes around. Rivers deserves it, and you know it. He's known around the league for having a big mouth, and there are a lot of people that don't like him because of it. That's a known fact. So if you're going to run your mouth like Rivers does, you should be prepared to get it back.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              What goes around comes around. Rivers deserves it, and you know it. He's known around the league for having a big mouth, and there are a lot of people that don't like him because of it. That's a known fact. So if you're going to run your mouth like Rivers does, you should be prepared to get it back.
                              hey i don't have a problem with it man. even when von miller does a funny sack dance i don't get butt soar about it, i think the antics on the field are hilarious!

players mock each other and talk crap on the field every game, never understood why you broncos fans always cry about it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X