Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Ayers mocks Philip Rivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    What's even funnier, is Ayers is an actual millionaire, and we have Mr. Urchin-Nobody himself trying to rip on him. lol

    Like SDERA, from the Broncos Country Message Board, is a somebody....

    HA HA!
    i think he meant in he world of the NFL and compared to rivers he is a nobody. by the way, how do you feel about shaun philips and all the crap he talks on the field? he was easily the biggest trash talker on our team for years, you guys must hate that now, right?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i think he meant in he world of the NFL and compared to rivers he is a nobody. by the way, how do you feel about shaun philips and all the crap he talks on the field? he was easily the biggest trash talker on our team for years, you guys must hate that now, right?
      I like his production. When he's the instigator, I don't like it, but I haven't seen any of that here. I saw it plenty in SD. Probably had something to do with Norvall and the lack of control he had over his team. I'm sure Philips still talks, but it hasn't shown as far as I know this year.

      Philips seemed really focused this year. Too busy getting us sacks to run his mouth I guess
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i think he meant in he world of the NFL and compared to rivers he is a nobody.
        Well in the real world, compared to Ayers, SDERA is a nobody. Dude was doing exactly what he was supposedly laughing at. Pretty stupid.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          hey i don't have a problem with it man. even when von miller does a funny sack dance i don't get butt soar about it, i think the antics on the field are hilarious!

          players mock each other and talk crap on the field every game, never understood why you broncos fans always cry about it.
          I m not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, but I'm trying to picture a butt "soar"... is that like flying monkeys?? I can just see you flying in the air with your hind end leading the way. Or... with all of the hot air(not from you, but others on these boards) would that qualify them as hot air balloons??

          Oh.. the funny images!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


          Comment


          • #20
            The GIFs in the OP made my day.

            Rivers acts like a petulant 6-year-old during football games, and he deserves every bit of ridicule he gets for it, IMO.

            Nothing makes me happier than seeing Philip Rivers throw a temper tantrum on the football field (or the sidelines), and he gave us some good ones on Sunday!

            Thanks for the entertainment, Bolo Tie!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SDERA View Post
              Hahaha it's even more funny because Robert Ayers is a nobody in this league, really he's 1 small step above a bust, now just riding the wave Peyton Manning brought into town and puffing out his own chest as if his defense isn't the biggest obstacle in the way of Denver winning a SB.

              Its akin to a street urchin mocking a millionaire...the only ones who think its not pathetic are fellow street urchins.
              You really think Rivers' stature in the NFL is that much higher than Ayers'? What titles or awards has Rivers ever won? What are his credentials that you're so sure the gap between him and Ayers is the same as between a millionaire and a "street urchin"?

              And if a millionaire is acting like a ridiculous spoiled brat, even a street urchin is right (and funny!) to mock the millionaire's behavior. Their difference in social standing doesn't change the fact that the millionaire is acting like a jerk.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                The GIFs in the OP made my day.

                Rivers acts like a petulant 6-year-old during football games, and he deserves every bit of ridicule he gets for it, IMO.

                Nothing makes me happier than seeing Philip Rivers throw a temper tantrum on the football field (or the sidelines), and he gave us some good ones on Sunday!

                Thanks for the entertainment, Bolo Tie!
                Are you trying to say he wears his bolo tie too tight?
                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  I like his production. When he's the instigator, I don't like it, but I haven't seen any of that here. I saw it plenty in SD. Probably had something to do with Norvall and the lack of control he had over his team. I'm sure Philips still talks, but it hasn't shown as far as I know this year.

                  Philips seemed really focused this year. Too busy getting us sacks to run his mouth I guess

                  you have a point about norv, i don't recall if he was the same way when marty was there. by the way he got a lot of sacks for us too over the years while running his mouth constantly, he seems to be a talented multitasker


                  how did you feel about shannon sharpe when he was a bronco?

                  point is, things like that are only annoying when the player is not on your team, especially when they are good.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    I m not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything, but I'm trying to picture a butt "soar"... is that like flying monkeys?? I can just see you flying in the air with your hind end leading the way. Or... with all of the hot air(not from you, but others on these boards) would that qualify them as hot air balloons??

                    Oh.. the funny images!!!
                    well every time you see a broncos fan here getting "soar" over the antics of a player on the field, you can remember that visualization.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      hey i don't have a problem with it man. even when von miller does a funny sack dance i don't get butt soar about it, i think the antics on the field are hilarious!

                      players mock each other and talk crap on the field every game, never understood why you broncos fans always cry about it.
                      I never understood why you san diagooo neutler fans cry about this:

                      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                      BLAM BLAM lol roflmao
                      sigpic:rockon:

                      EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                        Hahaha it's even more funny because Robert Ayers is a nobody in this league, really he's 1 small step above a bust, now just riding the wave Peyton Manning brought into town and puffing out his own chest as if his defense isn't the biggest obstacle in the way of Denver winning a SB.

                        Its akin to a street urchin mocking a millionaire...the only ones who think its not pathetic are fellow street urchins.
                        So i may assume then your a millionaire? or just a tad bitter i guess...I would be too had my team gotten every break they could and still lost on national tv , while my qb made himself look "special"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Tellway View Post
                          I never understood why you san diagooo neutler fans cry about this:

                          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                          BLAM BLAM lol roflmao
                          This just never gets old...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            let me just say that if the shoe was on the other foot broncos fans would be crying about how classless he is, like they do with rivers CONSTANTLY.
                            The difference is Rivers does it all the time and he acts that way on the field consistently Robert Ayers has rarely acted this way which is why people react more to it they arent just brushing it off as Ayers being Ayers as SD fans do when Rivers mocks other players.

                            Heck D players and opposing fans yell Omaha all the time to mess with the Broncos and mock Manning you dont see us complaining about that
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              i think he meant in he world of the NFL and compared to rivers he is a nobody. by the way, how do you feel about shaun philips and all the crap he talks on the field? he was easily the biggest trash talker on our team for years, you guys must hate that now, right?
                              Actually hes mellowed it down some insider reports came out that they wanted him to be a leader on the team which meant he has to act in a calm and focused manner on the field and set a better example. Honestly Vickerson was a worse trash talker and got flagged for it frequently which is why they asked Phillips to set the example and try and prevent that.

                              Some Bronco fans on here went as far as saying they wanted our best run stuffer gone for his taunting penalties and personal fouls so yeah its not something we generally like
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X