Freaking pats fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking pats fans...

I just love how every other fanbase respects our smack rules and and keeps the smack in GD to a minimum and pats fans make the entire board their smack domain....

Is it just me or is anyone and everyone involved with that team (fanbase and otherwise) completely classless and unruly?

I can't wait until they are back in Boston drinking their sorrows away next week...
    sigpic

It's the whole east coast mentality. It is what it is.

Comment

There's a few out there who are okay. Every tree has its rotten apples, and it's these which tend to troll.

I don't find bgpatsfan offensive at all, he scarcely qualifies as a troll at all by any definition, and McClusky was alright but he moved on because he thought we were too arrogant -if you can believe that!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
        It's the whole east coast mentality. It is what it is.
        It's Boston fans in general. Celtics, Red Sox ect... They are all rude crapbags.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          There's a few out there who are okay. Every tree has its rotten apples, and it's these which tend to troll.

I don't find bgpatsfan offensive at all, he scarcely qualifies as a troll at all by any definition, and McClusky was alright but he moved on because he thought we were too arrogant -if you can believe that!
          Yea he seems ok I suppose....
          sigpic

Comment

I totally hate Pats fans. They make my skin crawl. I can't wait until we whip on them so there will be less around here.

Comment

I have yet to see a solid one here. I've encountered a couple over the years at a couple Colts sites, but an extremely high % of them have yet to offer one post of substance.

Comment

That BrockLesnar guy...He's like the worst out of the lot of them...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  It's Boston fans in general. Celtics, Red Sox ect... They are all rude crapbags.
                  Except the Broncos fans in Boston and subbed here, like broncoslover115 -she's cool!

Comment

Except the Broncos fans in Boston and subbed here, like broncoslover115 -she's cool!
                    I'm not saying everyone in boston, just fans of boston teams.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      That BrockLesnar guy...He's like the worst out of the lot of them...
                      I'm not sure if he'd be on my Hall of Shame ballot or not, but he's in the conversation.

Comment

It's not just their fans, their media is biased beyond belief. Just take a recent look at Tom Curran's twitter timeline.

The hatred & ignorance runs deep.

https://twitter.com/tomecurran

Comment

Everyone knows Brock lesnar is a Minnesota guy, one who at least tried but couldn't be pro in anything but wrestling.

Comment

Why thank you LynchMobster. Appreciate the shout out. I wear my Bronco fandom up here in Boston with pride.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Why thank you LynchMobster. Appreciate the shout out. I wear my Bronco fandom up here in Boston with pride.
                              My pleasure! Frankly, I don't know how you stand it! But then, I don't know how I stand New Mexico which is crawling with Cowboys' and a surprising number of Raiders' fans! God how I hate those two teams! Maybe I should move back to Denver.

Comment

Working...
                              X