This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Askme
    Bronco fans are as dumb as I remember from the days I lived there when they were getting blown out in Super Bowls with horse face at the helm.

I remember people actually committing suicide after those losses.

Well, here's one more blow out coming. Don't take the loss so seriously that you do something stupid later tonight.
    Man, you are a class act. I bet your mom would be proud.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Askme
      Now don't do something dumb after the game.
      "Oh look! There's my boy Askme. Isn't he so clever? His suicide smack is so funny. We're all so proud of him."

Yeah, I bet that's what they're all saying
      sigpic

Comment

• This must be Askme's attempt to get banned so he doesn't have to come back and answer for his funny posts.

Can't say I blame him. I'd feel pretty stupid if I lost the game and was flapping my lips like he has too
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          This must be Askme's attempt to get banned so he doesn't have to come back and answer for his funny posts.

Can't say I blame him. I'd feel pretty stupid if I lost the game and was flapping my lips like he has too
          I think most of the Seahawk fans are trying to get banned so then they have a excuse on why they didn't show up after the game
          sigpic

Comment

• Seahags fans are so disrespectful. I guess they get it from their team. They watch guys like Sherman flapping his lips, and they feel the need to act the same way.

Not once did I ever hear a Bronco player, coach, mascot, cheerleader, etc. EVER EVER talk smack. Why? We don't need to.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of rap music but I like this song & it goes out to the Seachickens... Shout out to the Hawks lol...

Just Another Victim.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motley View Post
                Seahags fans are so disrespectful. I guess they get it from their team. They watch guys like Sherman flapping his lips, and they feel the need to act the same way.

Not once did I ever hear a Bronco player, coach, mascot, cheerleader, etc. EVER EVER talk smack. Why? We don't need to.
                as I have been saying for weeks now...the fans are the product of their team

Comment

• Have you heard a bunch of Seattle players talking trash in the build up? I sure haven't. I have heard than little dwarf receiver from Denver talk some trash, but he'll be silent today.

The media tried to bait Sherman all week, but he was too smart to take the bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Askme View Post
                    Have you heard a bunch of Seattle players talking trash in the build up? I sure haven't. I have heard than little dwarf receiver from Denver talk some trash, but he'll be silent today.

The media tried to bait Sherman all week, but he was too smart to take the bait.
                    are the seahawks fans gone yet...yawn...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy rules View Post
                      are the seahawks fans gone yet...yawn...
                      Still here shining the light of truth.....

Comment

• Sorry, but we tried to you. I'll leave it this......SCOREBOARD!

Comment

• Im at the Airport in New Jersey and I have to give it to Seattle and there fans. Last night in the city Seattle fans were classy, no taunting or rubbing it in on streets. Definately a tough night for denver faithful Seattle was all they said they were and more.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Man, so much fail has been documented in this thread. Donkey fans next time you make a SB, reread your posts in this thread before running your mouth. As with most forums half the members are cool, knowledgeable fans, the rest are either kids doing what kids do online or as this thread proves, just classless clowns. You know who you are....

Comment

• I guess we lose the need for this thread. Congrats Seahawks on your first Superbowl title. It is a great feeling...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X