Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle fans throw garbage on injured 49er as he is carted off the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle fans throw garbage on injured 49er as he is carted off the field?

Seattle fans showing true class! This and the Sherman meltdown just created one BILLION Bronco fans! Let the smack begin!

I didn't mind the Sherman thing cause I could see why he was emotional although it was a little too much for tv. Caught me off guard as much as it did erin Andrews. You're not on the streets, you're on national tv, act like it. Throwing garbage on any player injured or not is pathetic.

Comment

There's gonna be a lot of people rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl now...

And I don't think I like the Seahawks anymore.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Watchyoo gonna do? Watchyoo gonna do?......PLAAPPP! Will Welker go on another suicide mission and lay the gauntlet on Sherman in the Superbowl? What is Skip going to say this week?

Comment

I always thought every fan didn't want to see a player hurt like that. Guess I was wrong.
          My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
            I always thought every fan didn't want to see a player hurt like that. Guess I was wrong.
            Philadelphia fans are like this too. Years ago Cowboys star receiver Michael Irvin went down with a career-ending neck injury and the fans there cheered and heckled! Now I'm definitely no fan of the Cowpies or Irvin as an analyst but, c'mon! Some people.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
              There's gonna be a lot of people rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl now...

Its not just now the Broncos have been the nationwide team all year ...now its just extra motivation to root on the Broncos to the victory.......and how sweet it is going to be.....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

i wont be one of them lol

that said, sherman is a punk. for all you that say rivers is a trash talking punk, i hope you can now see the difference now. you will never see rivers act like that after the game is over, reminds me of shannon sharpe a little bit.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that said, sherman is a punk. for all you that say rivers is a trash talking punk, i hope you can now see the difference now. you will never see rivers act like that after the game is over, reminds me of shannon sharpe a little bit.
                  He makes Rivers look like an angel.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah you'll be sitting on your couch just like the rest of the chargers

Comment

Disgusting fan behavior. Probably just an isolated fan, but still, the guy is injured and some guy decides to be an ass.

Just be glad he didn't get injured in Morgantown. I remember a Miami player getting injured and the West Virginia fans rocking the ambulance as it was trying to leave the stadium.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

Sherman getting jaw jacked in that video was hilarious, he punked out bad. That closed his mouth though for the most part. Looking forward to dt punching him in the mouth in two weeks!
                        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Absolutely disgusting, and Id expect nothing less from a crappy fanbase and I use fanbase very lightly.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                            Sherman getting jaw jacked in that video was hilarious, he punked out bad. That closed his mouth though for the most part. Looking forward to dt punching him in the mouth in two weeks!
                            The only punching I want to see from D T is him punching in his 2nd td against this loud mouth

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-2006-playoffsYou don't think Running his mouth at Cutler up huge at our house knocking us out of the playoffs was the same thing? Especially after what the Pats did to you guys...face it Baph you have a double standard...and if Rivers ran his mouth as much as Sherman he would be knocked out of the league...Sherman probably isn't long for it either to be honest. One guy already punched him in the face after a game.
                              Last edited by Beagle; 01-20-2014, 10:52 AM.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X