Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle fans throw garbage on injured 49er as he is carted off the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Some NFL media person last night Tweeted out that you can tell who has played football from who hasn't based on their reactions to Sherman's bit with Erin Andrews a mere moment after making a huge play that is sending his team to the Super Bowl.

I couldn't agree more. What did anybody expect from an elite corner with a big mouth right after that? They went out there HOPING for something like that. Not to mention, though many won't admit it, this kind of thing is exactly what a ton of fans want to see. I think this comic illustrates the point rather well:

So after he cooled down, and got to the podium and he said the exact same things, whats the excuse for that? Face it, it was a classless thing to do, does that make him wrong? No, but it just makes him classless.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    The only punching I want to see from D T is him punching in his 2nd td against this loud mouth
    Yes I meant in the football sence of dominating him physically and torching him. The man needs to be humbled on the biggest stage!

Leave a comment:

• RolandDeschain
    replied
    Some NFL media person last night Tweeted out that you can tell who has played football from who hasn't based on their reactions to Sherman's bit with Erin Andrews a mere moment after making a huge play that is sending his team to the Super Bowl.

I couldn't agree more. What did anybody expect from an elite corner with a big mouth right after that? They went out there HOPING for something like that. Not to mention, though many won't admit it, this kind of thing is exactly what a ton of fans want to see. I think this comic illustrates the point rather well:

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i wont be one of them lol

that said, sherman is a punk. for all you that say rivers is a trash talking punk, i hope you can now see the difference now. you will never see rivers act like that after the game is over, reminds me of shannon sharpe a little bit.
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-2006-playoffsYou don't think Running his mouth at Cutler up huge at our house knocking us out of the playoffs was the same thing? Especially after what the Pats did to you guys...face it Baph you have a double standard...and if Rivers ran his mouth as much as Sherman he would be knocked out of the league...Sherman probably isn't long for it either to be honest. One guy already punched him in the face after a game.
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-20-2014, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Sherman getting jaw jacked in that video was hilarious, he punked out bad. That closed his mouth though for the most part. Looking forward to dt punching him in the mouth in two weeks!
    The only punching I want to see from D T is him punching in his 2nd td against this loud mouth

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Absolutely disgusting, and Id expect nothing less from a crappy fanbase and I use fanbase very lightly.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Sherman getting jaw jacked in that video was hilarious, he punked out bad. That closed his mouth though for the most part. Looking forward to dt punching him in the mouth in two weeks!

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Disgusting fan behavior. Probably just an isolated fan, but still, the guy is injured and some guy decides to be an ass.

Just be glad he didn't get injured in Morgantown. I remember a Miami player getting injured and the West Virginia fans rocking the ambulance as it was trying to leave the stadium.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied

that said, sherman is a punk. for all you that say rivers is a trash talking punk, i hope you can now see the difference now. you will never see rivers act like that after the game is over, reminds me of shannon sharpe a little bit.
    Yeah you'll be sitting on your couch just like the rest of the chargers

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

He makes Rivers look like an angel.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    There's gonna be a lot of people rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl now...

And I don't think I like the Seahawks anymore.

Leave a comment:

• chrissy rules
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    There's gonna be a lot of people rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl now...

And I don't think I like the Seahawks anymore.
    Its not just now the Broncos have been the nationwide team all year ...now its just extra motivation to root on the Broncos to the victory.......and how sweet it is going to be.....

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by msnikkistar View Post
    I always thought every fan didn't want to see a player hurt like that. Guess I was wrong.
    Philadelphia fans are like this too. Years ago Cowboys star receiver Michael Irvin went down with a career-ending neck injury and the fans there cheered and heckled! Now I'm definitely no fan of the Cowpies or Irvin as an analyst but, c'mon! Some people.

Leave a comment:

• msnikkistar
    replied
    I always thought every fan didn't want to see a player hurt like that. Guess I was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• FutureGhost
    replied
    Watchyoo gonna do? Watchyoo gonna do?......PLAAPPP! Will Welker go on another suicide mission and lay the gauntlet on Sherman in the Superbowl? What is Skip going to say this week?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X