Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle fans throw garbage on injured 49er as he is carted off the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Watch the actual video of it. One person threw some popcorn, you can't see who, and that was it. Whoever it was, they are a classless tool, no doubt about it; but come on, stop acting like it was a bunch of people.

Also, five touchdowns? HAHAHAHA. Good luck with that. We haven't lost by more than seven points to anybody in more than two years. If the Broncos win, it'll be by one score at the most.
    It's cool Metlife will be 90% Denver Bronco fans.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Dude...really? You gonna sit there and lie when i just liked a video of him doing it..... "Your the worst DB in the League" ring a bell 2006 first round of the playoff and the Pats knocked the Chargers out on your home turf? Rivers out there screaming like a fool after the game on the 50 yard line and at a dude that could kick the crap out of him any day of the week like he was johnny bad ass? lol I forget that Rivers is the Chargers vesrion of Jesus..my bad he does no wrong and walks on water until playoff time at which point he is flaccid and meek :thumb:
      you mean when the pats disrespected us and danced on our logo after the game that prompted it? by the way, Asante Samuel is 5 '10 185 lbs and rivers is 6'5 230 lbs. clearly rivers would get his ass kicked based on what exactly??

your man hate for rivers is well documented, keep pretending he is this terrible guy because of the way he plays the game on the field.

your team has had way worse guys that you would defend until your last dying breath, what does that make you? i will let you figure it out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you mean when the pats disrespected us and danced on our logo after the game that prompted it? by the way, Asante Samuel is 5 '10 185 lbs and rivers is 6'5 230 lbs. clearly rivers would get his ass kicked based on what exactly??

your man hate for rivers is well documented, keep pretending he is this terrible guy because of the way he plays the game on the field.

your team has had way worse guys that you would defend until your last dying breath, what does that make you? i will let you figure it out.

now dry your tears
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
        X