Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle fans throw garbage on injured 49er as he is carted off the field?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean when the pats disrespected us and danced on our logo after the game that prompted it? by the way, Asante Samuel is 5 '10 185 lbs and rivers is 6'5 230 lbs. clearly rivers would get his ass kicked based on what exactly??

your man hate for rivers is well documented, keep pretending he is this terrible guy because of the way he plays the game on the field.

your team has had way worse guys that you would defend until your last dying breath, what does that make you? i will let you figure it out.

now dry your tears

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Dude...really? You gonna sit there and lie when i just liked a video of him doing it..... "Your the worst DB in the League" ring a bell 2006 first round of the playoff and the Pats knocked the Chargers out on your home turf? Rivers out there screaming like a fool after the game on the 50 yard line and at a dude that could kick the crap out of him any day of the week like he was johnny bad ass? lol I forget that Rivers is the Chargers vesrion of Jesus..my bad he does no wrong and walks on water until playoff time at which point he is flaccid and meek :thumb:
    you mean when the pats disrespected us and danced on our logo after the game that prompted it? by the way, Asante Samuel is 5 '10 185 lbs and rivers is 6'5 230 lbs. clearly rivers would get his ass kicked based on what exactly??

your man hate for rivers is well documented, keep pretending he is this terrible guy because of the way he plays the game on the field.

your team has had way worse guys that you would defend until your last dying breath, what does that make you? i will let you figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Watch the actual video of it. One person threw some popcorn, you can't see who, and that was it. Whoever it was, they are a classless tool, no doubt about it; but come on, stop acting like it was a bunch of people.

Also, five touchdowns? HAHAHAHA. Good luck with that. We haven't lost by more than seven points to anybody in more than two years. If the Broncos win, it'll be by one score at the most.
    It's cool Metlife will be 90% Denver Bronco fans.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Scolon
    replied
    Originally posted by GametimeHawk View Post
    Hawks fan here! Hope you guys are as excited as we are about the Super Bowl!
    This was such an unfortunate thing for the Hawks. Let's be clear though, this was the action of one drunk moron and in no way should characterize an entire team's Fanbase. 99.9% of the Hawks fans also think this was shameful.

Here's hoping for a great game decided by the players and nothing else! Cheers!
    I wanted Seattle to win. I don't care how obnoxious your players or fans are, the niners don't need another shot at a ring.

I live in Arizona and my dad was a (LA) Rams fan. Broncos are my team because we didn't have one at the time and John Elway was, to me, the greatest show on Earth. But it was nice to get the Cardinals franchise.

So needless to say I grew up hating the niners. They're like the Yankees or the RedSox. Enough already. Pitt, SF, Dallas, New England, Green Bay. Enough. We get it, you're football towns that put a lot of effort into maintaining the legacy of your franchise but Jesus...let someone else have the trophy. Take a friggin' year off.

So yeah...I'd rather it was the Cards but I'm alright with Seattle. And if you pull it off, it's great because it's a first. But you won't. Because you can't. This is Peyton's year...and Welker will go for a knee.

Just kidding. I hope. It should be a great game.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    rivers does it for fun, competitiveness and isn't serious, its all done on the field. after the game he has nothing but kind words to say, actually i have never seen him say anything negative about anybody.

even when cutler was still butt hurt for years bashing him publicly to the media, rivers still had nothing but nice things to say about cutler.

that is how it is done, leave it all on the field. you may not like it or think it is childish but its all left on the field, the way it should be.
    Dude...really? You gonna sit there and lie when i just liked a video of him doing it..... "Your the worst DB in the League" ring a bell 2006 first round of the playoff and the Pats knocked the Chargers out on your home turf? Rivers out there screaming like a fool after the game on the 50 yard line and at a dude that could kick the crap out of him any day of the week like he was johnny bad ass? lol I forget that Rivers is the Chargers vesrion of Jesus..my bad he does no wrong and walks on water until playoff time at which point he is flaccid and meek :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Jack Scolon
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Sherman getting jaw jacked in that video was hilarious, he punked out bad. That closed his mouth though for the most part. Looking forward to dt punching him in the mouth in two weeks!
    He took that punch pretty well. A close jab like that coming from a guy that size. It actually makes me respect him a little bit more. He talks a lot but he can deal with the consequences.

Anyway, for anyone thinking this automatically made everyone want to root for Denver, he's already doing damage control and kissing the Broncos ass, especially Manning's. Not sure if it will help him but he's going to be a lot different in this game. The Broncos are the exact opposites. Strong, silent types. He'll be running his mouth and Denver will be running plays, looking at him like he's speaking another language.

Leave a comment:

• GametimeHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    I didn't mind the Sherman thing cause I could see why he was emotional although it was a little too much for tv. Caught me off guard as much as it did erin Andrews. You're not on the streets, you're on national tv, act like it. Throwing garbage on any player injured or not is pathetic.
    Hawks fan here! Hope you guys are as excited as we are about the Super Bowl!
    This was such an unfortunate thing for the Hawks. Let's be clear though, this was the action of one drunk moron and in no way should characterize an entire team's Fanbase. 99.9% of the Hawks fans also think this was shameful.

Here's hoping for a great game decided by the players and nothing else! Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    +Oh I agree, Rivers is just more childish in the way he does it. This Sherman is just another Ray Lewis in my book.
    rivers does it for fun, competitiveness and isn't serious, its all done on the field. after the game he has nothing but kind words to say, actually i have never seen him say anything negative about anybody.

even when cutler was still butt hurt for years bashing him publicly to the media, rivers still had nothing but nice things to say about cutler.

that is how it is done, leave it all on the field. you may not like it or think it is childish but its all left on the field, the way it should be.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-2006-playoffsYou don't think Running his mouth at Cutler up huge at our house knocking us out of the playoffs was the same thing? Especially after what the Pats did to you guys...face it Baph you have a double standard...and if Rivers ran his mouth as much as Sherman he would be knocked out of the league...Sherman probably isn't long for it either to be honest. One guy already punched him in the face after a game.
    no, it is not the same thing. it was on the field during the game.

and what rivers did in that situation was over-exaggerated, he said "atta baby" when cutler gestured to the charges bench while reaching to his groin area.

by the way, you do realize that it was actually shaun philips that was talking junk to cutler all day and started that whole thing, right?

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    i wont be one of them lol

that said, sherman is a punk. for all you that say rivers is a trash talking punk, i hope you can now see the difference now. you will never see rivers act like that after the game is over, reminds me of shannon sharpe a little bit.
    +Oh I agree, Rivers is just more childish in the way he does it. This Sherman is just another Ray Lewis in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Watch the actual video of it. One person threw some popcorn, you can't see who, and that was it. Whoever it was, they are a classless tool, no doubt about it; but come on, stop acting like it was a bunch of people.

Also, five touchdowns? HAHAHAHA. Good luck with that. We haven't lost by more than seven points to anybody in more than two years. If the Broncos win, it'll be by one score at the most.
    Lol I said I hope we win by five touchdowns not that we will. Huge difference. I've seen enough to know its big part of that fanbase not just one single individual.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Some NFL media person last night Tweeted out that you can tell who has played football from who hasn't based on their reactions to Sherman's bit with Erin Andrews a mere moment after making a huge play that is sending his team to the Super Bowl.

I couldn't agree more. What did anybody expect from an elite corner with a big mouth right after that? They went out there HOPING for something like that. Not to mention, though many won't admit it, this kind of thing is exactly what a ton of fans want to see. I think this comic illustrates the point rather well:

A mere moment after? You realize that there were still 22 seconds on the clock plus a change of possession band he had time to get his NFC Champion hat right? He had plenty of time to collect his thoughts before talking to Andrews. He just wanted to make it about himself.

I mean nobody is talking about the throw Wilson made to get Seattle the lead, just the jerk Sherman was after the game.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied

You haven't played us all year. We will see who is laughing and what the score will be in two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• RolandDeschain
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Absolutely disgusting and shameful. Classless fan base. I hate Seattle. I hope we win by five touchdowns.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Absolutely disgusting and shameful. Classless fan base. I hate Seattle. I hope we win by five touchdowns.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X