belichek is crying about the big bad welker deliberatly injureing talib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belichek is crying about the big bad welker deliberatly injureing talib

and skip is making it his excuse, saying welker went low deliberately targeting the knees
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Yet, Belicheck doesn't want to bring up the almost exact same hit on DRC. But that hit, the NE player (can't think of the name right now - brain fart to the max) stopped and aligned his shoulder.

Pot meet kettle.
    My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

You could call a pass interference on that but I don't see the part where he intentionally took out his knees..

Comment

Quit boohooing Belicheat!! This is why everybody hates your sore loser butt!!

In real time I was concerned Welker didn't concust himself again. Hey if the NFL is gonna change the rules this is a byproduct, more knee injuries.
        sigpic
        What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Originally posted by redneckrocker View Post
          Quit boohooing Belicheat!! This is why everybody hates your sore loser butt!!

In real time I was concerned Welker didn't concust himself again. Hey if the NFL is gonna change the rules this is a byproduct, more knee injuries.
          With that big ass helmet? It makes Welker look like a freaking bobble head lol
          My mom disowned me for being a Broncos fan, while she is a Packers fan.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...was-deliberate

Sounds more and more like sour grapes coming from Belicheat and Patsie fans. It's ironic that they continue to cry about this play when it's 90% of what NE does offensively. Belicheat needs to man up, admit that his team got MANHANDLED and a Mile High ass kicking and keep it moving. Worst case scenario: Welker gets fined, which would only make sense if Edelman gets fined as well because he made the EXACT SAME HIT on DRC just a few plays earlier. Pats fans are just sour because it's almost been a decade since they last won a SB, and now both Manning brothers have Brady's number, always with the excuses when the Pats don't have things go their way!
            "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

And another point: IF, and I'm saying IF the Broncos really wanted to take Talib out, why would they send a SMALL GUY like Welker out, and a SMALL GUY who just came back from two consecutive concussions and risk him getting yet ANOTHER concussion? Not a single Pats fan can answer that question.
              "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

Think about it Bill, if the Broncos were trying to intentionally injure Talib, wouldn't they use someone a little bigger than Wes? I mean every other WR on the roster is 6'+ 200lb+. And honestly, look at the play, Welker takes the worst of that collision.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  and skip is making it his excuse, saying welker went low deliberately targeting the knees
                  Grasping for staws, It's funny because NE did the same thing to DRC earlier in the game.....

Comment

Td tried to make that point on A.M that if he broncos planned to take out talib...why would they use the smallest guy on offense...who is comeing off two concussions and one more he could miss the sb if they win...it was a play designed to cost talib time.chasing dt....period...too bad somebody couldnt get a clip of the.pick on drc
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                      So let me get this straight: Bill employed Rodney Harrison for years, and now he wants to talk about dirty play?
                      and it was one of the worst plays he's ever seen to boot
                      sigpic

Comment

Talib being in wouldn't have changed anything. Decker was tearing it up before he went out and dt was running right by him when we bunched our wrs up. His only hope was to press dt and the bunch formation doesn't allow your cb to play press

Comment

Td tried to make that point on A.M that if he broncos planned to take out talib...why would they use the smallest guy on offense...who is comeing off two concussions and one more he could miss the sb if they win...it was a play designed to cost talib time.chasing dt....period...too bad somebody couldnt get a clip of the.pick on drc
                          Yep, If they were trying to take him out, Welker would have went to Talib's legs. If you watch it Welker actually got the worst of the collision.... Gotta let the crybaby cry I guess. I'm onto Seattle & that loud mouth Sherman....
                          Last edited by ELWAY421; 01-20-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

and it was one of the worst plays he's ever seen to boot
                            I think what he really meant to say was it was one of the worst plays he has ever seen coming from a team other than his own
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

That's the funniest thing I heard, Wes "the hitman" Welker!

Comment

Working...
                              X