No announcement yet.

belichek is crying about the big bad welker deliberatly injureing talib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While he's acting like a complete idiot, I can somehow understand him. He's just a sore loser who has to blame someone else. I am pretty sure he'll be sorry about what he said in a couple of days.

Btw, I can also understand the PI argument since it seems that the block comes before the catch but even then it should be an illegal block downfield and not PI...
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

I just went to the Pats forum and they have a thread about this, they are absolutely livid! One poster even hopes that Welker gets his leg snapped by Sherman. What a bunch of sore losers the Patsies are!
      "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        and skip is making it his excuse, saying welker went low deliberately targeting the knees
        Does skip even have eyes? They hit chest to chest....Granted Welkers chest is a bit lower to the ground due to his hobbitlike size.
        sigpic

Comment

If Welker runs into your defensive backs and knocks them out of the game, then your DB's have issues. That guy is like 165lbs, maybe 175 with that helmet on.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen.taco View Post
            That's the funniest thing I heard, Wes "the hitman" Welker!
            I don't see Seattle fans, so I figured I would harass you guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, didn't the Pats get FLAGGED for the same play earlier in the game (Edelman possibly) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Does skip even have eyes? They hit chest to chest....Granted Welkers chest is a bit lower to the ground due to his hobbitlike size.
              Bayless doesn't even have a brain. His blind man crush and bais for Boston sports is disgusting.

Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
              I don't see Seattle fans, so I figured I would harass you guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, didn't the Pats get FLAGGED for the same play earlier in the game (Edelman possibly) ?
              No, he didn't.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Give me a break, Bill.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  and skip is making it his excuse, saying welker went low deliberately targeting the knees
                  had that happened to your man, you would be crying about how classless he is, there is no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteeler13 View Post
                    And another point: IF, and I'm saying IF the Broncos really wanted to take Talib out, why would they send a SMALL GUY like Welker out, and a SMALL GUY who just came back from two consecutive concussions and risk him getting yet ANOTHER concussion? Not a single Pats fan can answer that question.
                    maybe it was a personal vendetta? i would say that if it was intentional (not saying it was), that is the most likely motive.

Comment

I was relieved to hear Butt-Hurt Billy was going to 'let the league handle it' because for a moment, I thought he was going to handle it. We dodged a bullet there!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                        I was relieved to hear Butt-Hurt Billy was going to 'let the league handle it' because for a moment, I thought he was going to handle it. We dodged a bullet there!
                        I thought the same thing..That dudes an ego maniac.. I wonder how many of his ex-players would like 10 minutes in a room alone with him with no repercussions and what percentage of those would actually beat him to death. I would say at least half.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          had that happened to your man, you would be crying about how classless he is, there is no doubt about it.
                          poor rod....poor little fan of a mediocre team...still reaching ....sad really

is this what your reduced to

lmao
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

people need to look at it in slow mo....you can clearly see its a rub...designed to make talib go around...but if you watch it welker lined up between dt and talib and it seems like talib at the last second choose to go under rather then over welker ...thats why the hit was head on
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                              Bayless doesn't even have a brain. His blind man crush and bais for Boston sports is disgusting.

No, he didn't.
                              Um, yeah they DID, and I knew they did.

"The New England Patriots lost a critical component of their defense in the second quarter Sunday when Denver wide receiver Wes Welker wiped out cornerback Aqib Talib. Though the play resulted in an incompletion, Welker easily could have drawn an offensive pass interference penalty — earlier, the Patriots were flagged for running a pick play, as TE Michael Hoomanawanui began blocking downfield before Tom Brady completed a pass attempt."

So they got a penalty, but the Broncos did not for the same play, except yours was worse. How much will the fine be for cheating ? That's the only question left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                                Um, yeah they DID, and I knew they did.

"The New England Patriots lost a critical component of their defense in the second quarter Sunday when Denver wide receiver Wes Welker wiped out cornerback Aqib Talib. Though the play resulted in an incompletion, Welker easily could have drawn an offensive pass interference penalty — earlier, the Patriots were flagged for running a pick play, as TE Michael Hoomanawanui began blocking downfield before Tom Brady completed a pass attempt."

So they got a penalty, but the Broncos did not for the same play, except yours was worse. How much will the fine be for cheating ? That's the only question left.
                                Yeah it wasn't the edelmen play. It was a Tightend who blocked. He didn't run a correct pick play. Welker wasn't looking to block he was looking to make Talib run around him which Talib choose to run through him. The TE put out his arms to block which is a big no no in running pick plays. That is why it was called against NE on that play they weren't the same.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X