Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

belichek is crying about the big bad welker deliberatly injureing talib

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Grasping for staws, It's funny because NE did the same thing to DRC earlier in the game.....
    Edelman did it in a much worse fashion on DRC...the only reason no one is talking about that is DRC got up and no one from the Broncos is complaining. Edelman left his feet when he layed out DRC something Welker did not do.

    It was obvious to me in the offseason that BB was the reason Welker didn't go back to NE not the money. The two just don't get a long nothing wrong with it but I think this is about that more than the actual hit.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Oh, ok. The CORRECT pick play is designed to purposefully injure the other teams Number 1 cornerback as a cheating means to win the game.

      Gotcha.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
        Oh, ok. The CORRECT pick play is designed to purposefully injure the other teams Number 1 cornerback as a cheating means to win the game.

        Gotcha.
        Oh, ok you can continue to grasp at straws since obviously you don't know the sport of football, but since you are a Charger fan I shouldn't have expected much.

        And if we were trying to injure Talib we wouldn't send our smallest guy that is coming off of multiple concussions so I'm guessing using logic isn't a strong point either.




        Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Oh, ok you can continue to grasp at straws since obviously you don't know the sport of football, but since you are a Charger fan I shouldn't have expected much.

          And if we were trying to injure Talib we wouldn't send our smallest guy that is coming off of multiple concussions so I'm guessing using logic isn't a strong point either.
          What was sent was a former Patriot that has complete anger against them for not getting the money he wanted.

          Not Mister I Have a Boo Boo.

          Schooled.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Yeah it wasn't the edelmen play. It was a Tightend who blocked. He didn't run a correct pick play. Welker wasn't looking to block he was looking to make Talib run around him which Talib choose to run through him. The TE put out his arms to block which is a big no no in running pick plays. That is why it was called against NE on that play they weren't the same.
            TE with his arms out is a no no. But WR trying to end someone's career with a famous Denver Chop Block on the knees is a yes yes.

            I get it now.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
              What was sent was a former Patriot that has complete anger against them for not getting the money he wanted.

              Not Mister I Have a Boo Boo.

              Schooled.
              Yet Welker took the worst of the hit but Talib was the one to get injuried. Welker was also looking to avoid the collision but Talib try to slip underneth causing the collision. There was no intent to injure but again you are a troll that can't have a conversation that actaully uses logic and just spews garbage out to make poor arguements.




              Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                TE with his arms out is a no no. But WR trying to end someone's career with a famous Denver Chop Block on the knees is a yes yes.

                I get it now.
                LOL chop block and knees. Well at least now I know you don't watch football let alone the actual clip. Welcome to the ingnore troll.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #38
                  You know, I really don't even care if this could be considered "dirty" or not. If it was, it couldn't have happened to a better team.

                  The Patriots have been one of the dirtiest teams for years. They got what was coming to them, if you ask me. And isn't it poetic for it to have been caused by Wes Welker?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
                    You know, I really don't even care if this could be considered "dirty" or not. If it was, it couldn't have happened to a better team.

                    The Patriots have been one of the dirtiest teams for years. They got what was coming to them, if you ask me. And isn't it poetic for it to have been caused by Wes Welker?
                    Best post yet ^^^^^ You shouldn't wish injury on anyone, but you make a great point about the Pats being dirty.

                    Great post.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                      Um, yeah they DID, and I knew they did.

                      "The New England Patriots lost a critical component of their defense in the second quarter Sunday when Denver wide receiver Wes Welker wiped out cornerback Aqib Talib. Though the play resulted in an incompletion, Welker easily could have drawn an offensive pass interference penalty — earlier, the Patriots were flagged for running a pick play, as TE Michael Hoomanawanui began blocking downfield before Tom Brady completed a pass attempt."


                      So they got a penalty, but the Broncos did not for the same play, except yours was worse. How much will the fine be for cheating ? That's the only question left.
                      a troll is angry, and crying...we feed your pain...we love your tears, keep it up :thumb:
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                        Oh, ok. The CORRECT pick play is designed to purposefully injure the other teams Number 1 cornerback as a cheating means to win the game.

                        Gotcha.
                        Didnt we dispatch your team 2 weeks ago....beside everyone knows Chargers fans are new to the game..its why you dont get it.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          a troll is angry, and crying...we feed your pain...we love your tears, keep it up :thumb:
                          How much tears when the Legion of Boom gets done ?

                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                          Mr. Potato Head is going DOWN !!!!!!!!!

                          Oh well, there's always Papa John's.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            Didnt we dispatch your team 2 weeks ago....beside everyone knows Chargers fans are new to the game..its why you dont get it.
                            Legion of Boom will be different.

                            Sacks and interceptions GALORE

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                              TE with his arms out is a no no. But WR trying to end someone's career with a famous Denver Chop Block on the knees is a yes yes.

                              I get it now.
                              Chop block to the knees? What are you talking about? At what point does Welker ever go for Talib's knees?


                              sigpic

                              Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                                TE with his arms out is a no no. But WR trying to end someone's career with a famous Denver Chop Block on the knees is a yes yes.

                                I get it now.
                                lol You don't even know that a "chop block" absolutely has to involve 3 players...two of which are blockers..one blocking high and one going at the knees...you sir are complete noob fail:thumb: Welcome to football! you should have chosen a better team though
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X