X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
    Legion of Boom will be different.

Sacks and interceptions GALORE
    Denver has given up zero sacks this post season..Seattle has given up 7 Denver has got 6 sacks Seattle 3

Regular season..Denver gave up 20 Hawks 44 Denver had 41 Seattle 44

Seattle has given up 16 points a game we have given up 16.5 a game... This game will come down to Denvers Offense... I like our Chances
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Its funny NFL AM's reporter for the Patriots said that their was a play on the series before where one of the patriots receivers (Amendola) was penalized for tackling DRC and he was taken out of the series, that hit looked more serious but did not result in a season ending injury due to luck and the fact that DRC made adjustments to protect himself. He was scanning the field as a GOOD CB does and made sure he wouldnt get hurt to badly on the play. What happened was Talib was not looking at the ball or the rest of the field he was focused on the receiver and got caught on a pick. Injuries happen even when the play was good, it was obviously shoulder to shoulder.

Why risk the health of either Amendola or Welker who have a history of injuries by trying to take a player out of a game.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

How much tears when the Legion of Boom gets done ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr. Potato Head is going DOWN !!!!!!!!!

Oh well, there's always Papa John's.

your a supposed charger freak...but your only hope of salvation lies with another team in the nfc

sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          your a supposed charger freak...but your only hope of salvation lies with another team in the nfc

Charger fans should root for the Broncos because if Manning wins he might retire and thus they wont be tormented anymore
          Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-21-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            lol You don't even know that a "chop block" absolutely has to involve 3 players...two of which are blockers..one blocking high and one going at the knees...you sir are complete noob fail:thumb: Welcome to football! you should have chosen a better team though
            You guys would be the expert in illegal chop blocks. I'll give you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Denver has given up zero sacks this post season..Seattle has given up 7 Denver has got 6 sacks Seattle 3

Regular season..Denver gave up 20 Hawks 44 Denver had 41 Seattle 44

Seattle has given up 16 points a game we have given up 16.5 a game... This game will come down to Denvers Offense... I like our Chances
              "Defense wins Championships."

Number One Defense in the League is Seattle.

I like the Legion of Boom's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                Charger fans should route for the Broncos because if Manning wins he might retire and thus they wont be tormented anymore
                GREAT POST !!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, there ARE a few on here with great takes and this is one of them.

My other thought is rooting for you for the Superbowl hangover that happens the following year.

Comment

Is this the right thread for this ? I can move it over. Just let me know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons. "

Broncos Penalized Again for Salary Cap Violations

Comment

Is this the right thread for this ? I can move it over. Just let me know. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"that the Broncos' circumvention of the salary cap helped them win the Super Bowl in the 1997 and '98 seasons. "

Broncos Penalized Again for Salary Cap Violations
                    Its not an uncommon practice in the NFL to readjust contracts to delay payment in order to keep a the parts around you so the team can win. Brady did it last year to keep Welker which didnt happen because well his team really didnt care enough about keeping Welker

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                      Its not an uncommon practice in the NFL to readjust contracts to delay payment in order to keep a the parts around you so the team can win. Brady did it last year to keep Welker which didnt happen because well his team really didnt care enough about keeping Welker
                      It's not uncommon to get caught and penalized for cheating.

You get a few astericks ****

Comment

You guys would be the expert in illegal chop blocks. I'll give you that much.
                        old tired weak smack...is this all you got?
                        sigpic

Comment

It's not uncommon to get caught and penalized for cheating.

You get a few astericks ****

looked in the record book....no astericks.
                          sigpic

Comment

getting the impression norings got another account
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              old tired weak smack...is this all you got?
                              I'm trying Arapaho....Legion of Boom, Mr. Potato Head, etc. I haven't even gotten to the Donkey stuff yet.

Patience, patience.

Comment

Preview of the game :

Comment

Working...
                                X