• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    back on topic I completely forgot this
    Tom Brady Fined $10,000 For Kick Slide Into Ed Reed During AFC Title Game http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...gressive-slide Dirtyiest play he ever saw indeed!

didn't seymore poke somebody in the eye also

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    back on topic I completely forgot this
    Tom Brady Fined $10,000 For Kick Slide Into Ed Reed During AFC Title Game http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...gressive-slide Dirtyiest play he ever saw indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    An interesting article at http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/22/denver-...r-bowl-xlviii/

A nice little gem in the middle of the article under the Eric Decker heading about one of his catches.

On the play after Thomas’ 29-yarder, Manning smoked the Pats defense with a 19-yard post to Decker out of play action. That was cool, but the play I’d like to illustrate came a bit earlier, with 11:33 left in the first quarter, because it illustrates how frustrating it is to keep all of Denver’s receivers — and all of Denver’s route concepts — in check. This was 1st-and-10 from the Denver 30, and Decker (yellow box below) ran a drag route from right to left. Welker came over the middle from the left slot and tried to run a quick pick, but middle linebacker Dont’a Hightower knocked him right on his ass (funny how Bill Belichick never mentioned that)...

Notice that Manning is still holding the ball. He hasn't even started his motion to thrown or, a the very least (a huge stretch), has barely just started to plant. Regardless, by this time Welker was already being devoured by Hightower.

Originally posted by Belicheck
    “It is a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib,” Belichick told reporters Monday morning. “No attempt to get open. And I’ll let the league handle the discipline on that play. It’s not for me to decide, but it’s one of the worst plays I’ve seen. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.”
    Yeah, one of the worst plays I've ever seen. Selective vision, I call it.

At least with Welker the ball was close, LOL. ~30ms before the ball got to Thomas, Welker hit Talib. Fine the man! (ignore Hightower)

Go home Belicheck. You and Tom can go play charades or something - what ever it is old, bitter people play when they don't want to watch the Super Bowl.

What irks me most is that Tom Curran, a Patriots insider, is saying:
    [As for the hit itself, the] "Competition Committee may discuss the issue of defenseless defenders at the upcoming Owner's Meetings and determine whether a rule change is in order."

source: http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...s-dirty-charge
    Seriously?!?!?!? Another rule change for the Patriots? Oh how I hate that team...

Leave a comment:

• trc1962
    replied
    Thurmon complaining Welker play dirty

Walter Thermon is publicly stating that the Wes Welker play was dirty and illegal. Guess he didn't accept the NFL'S ruling that it was a legal play and not a foul. Has everyone seen how physical the DB'S for seattle are with receivers? He is either following Sherman and mouthing off for attention, or he wants the officials to call every bump the Seahawk defense gets from the broncos receivers.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    baprod still got his panties in a knot over his team choking?....lol.....and now hes saying a loss to the number 1 seed on the road...isnt a choke?...lets just pretend it was ever in question...even though it wasnt....and lets just pretend the fool wadnt running his piehole all year about the tebow led broncos choking against the pats ...its his rule and his sissy fits over it are getting old
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-23-2014, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    what the hell are you talking about? its clear you don't even know what choking is. oh and look at all the broncos fans that called our close loss to the #1 seed on the road a choke

you have to be in a position where you are expected to perform in order to choke. simply losing a game isn't a choke, unless its the chargers according to most football illiterate broncos fans here.

and explain to me why your fans never see your team as choking? are you saying they have been losers for too long as well? try and make sense, you can do it!
    Coming from a fan of a team that choke away a lot of the game, yea, choking is choking. tell us when you guy have a super bowl. Choking can happen in any game, how many game did you guy choke away last year? this year? yea.... you would know. You guys choke away an AFC West Champ to a team lead by Time Tebow.

Hey what happen to Destiny? remember the team destine to win the Super bowl you guys were talking about? yea... didn't go so well right? You should be worry about who you going to draft then praying the broncos lose so you feel better.

Oh by the way this is how a Superbowl Champion ring would look like for a team that never saw one.
    Last edited by Chronoless; 01-23-2014, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    and as I said before..look at where welker is a step or two before contact...the 25...look at talib he was across the 26 and he himself cut into welker on the 25
    making excuses for your cheap shotting WR i see. do what you do arapatroll.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
    Chargers' fan believe its not choking if you never make it to the playoff, they feel "not making it and not winning a Superbowl = wining". When your franchise has been a loser for so long you don't see choking unless its other teams.
    what the hell are you talking about? its clear you don't even know what choking is. oh and look at all the broncos fans that called our close loss to the #1 seed on the road a choke

you have to be in a position where you are expected to perform in order to choke. simply losing a game isn't a choke, unless its the chargers according to most football illiterate broncos fans here.

and explain to me why your fans never see your team as choking? are you saying they have been losers for too long as well? try and make sense, you can do it!

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    years of choking?

What have the Chargers been doing for their entire existence?

SWALLOWING

swallowing what? I'll let you decide, but I think we both know what it is.
    Chargers' fan believe its not choking if you never make it to the playoff, they feel "not making it and not winning a Superbowl = wining". When your franchise has been a loser for so long you don't see choking unless its other teams.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
    I'll be here Miller. No problem.

Years of choking hardcore has you scared to death of this game. That's a fact, not smack.
    years of choking?

What have the Chargers been doing for their entire existence?

SWALLOWING

swallowing what? I'll let you decide, but I think we both know what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-t...bcs&ocid=yahoo

Welker seeks out Belicheat for a hand shake.

Leave a comment:

• Chargerfreak1
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    The difference between us bronco fans and you is will be here after we win the Superbowl! So we show class by defending our team we dont need to say over and over were going to destroy Seattle, we only respond to defend our team against your my team cant win so I will run my mouth for two weeks before the Superbowl smack!
    I'll be here Miller. No problem.

Years of choking hardcore has you scared to death of this game. That's a fact, not smack.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
    You know what ? That is one of the first team spirit posts I have seen on this site. I'm serious, and good for you. Manhandled by the Broncos is what you should be writing, and way to root for your team.

For the rest, the FEAR in here is BAD. You have the Number One Seed in the AFC and the MVP. Holy Crap, Pimp your team already.
    The difference between us bronco fans and you is will be here after we win the Superbowl! So we show class by defending our team we dont need to say over and over were going to destroy Seattle, we only respond to defend our team against your my team cant win so I will run my mouth for two weeks before the Superbowl smack!

Leave a comment:

• Chargerfreak1
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteeler13
    Like I posted, that was YOUR teams SB, now you get to watch the almighty Denver Broncos win the REAL SB

At the end, that Thursday night game does NOT matter, what DOES matter is the post season and guess what... your team CHOKED in the post season, the Broncos did NOT. Enjoy watching the Seachickens getting manhandled by the Broncos!
    You know what ? That is one of the first team spirit posts I have seen on this site. I'm serious, and good for you. Manhandled by the Broncos is what you should be writing, and way to root for your team.

For the rest, the FEAR in here is BAD. You have the Number One Seed in the AFC and the MVP. Holy Crap, Pimp your team already.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Welker did not prepare himself for contact, and IMO when Welker turned with his hands up Talib thought the ball was coming.

I've watched this several times, and I can't believe Belicheat is complaining about the play that his team made popular. NO ONE ran the pick better than NE for the last 10 years.

and as I said before..look at where welker is a step or two before contact...the 25...look at talib he was across the 26 and he himself cut into welker on the 25

Leave a comment:

Working...
X