Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

(clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)

It's past your bedtime...now go brush your teeth and someone will tuck you in soon.

Comment

Lammmmeeee, next.

Comment

85-3 Broncos. You're in #broncoscountry, baby! Welcome!

Comment

I didn't know Texas A&M fans were such big Seahawks fans!

Comment

"Your team hasn't improved?"

Our team hasn't improved? Since the preseason? Hasn't improved?

Seriously?

AHHHHHHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

whats a seahawk fan?
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

The 12th man is not only arrogant, disrespectful, but also not very smart. This is the essence of many SeaHawk fans I have met.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  whats a seahawk fan?
                  Your avi is scary!

Comment

Yeah so you guys were playing mortal combat against the colts too i guess. How did that work out for ya? Go finish getting high dude!

Comment

In before the move!
                      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Q: How many Seattle Seahawks does it take to win a Super Bowl? A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.

Q: What's the difference between the Seattle Seahawks and a dollar bill?
                        A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: Want to hear a Seahawks joke?
                        A: Golden Tate!

Comment

Originally posted by HawklockX View Post
                          (clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
                          Irony much?

Comment

Originally posted by HawklockX View Post
                            (clean version)

Dragons, monsters, aliens, and Mortal Combat, dude get out of your parents basement and go outside.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

Seriously, if this is the clean version PM me the director's cut, that's just got to be freakin' epic.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X