Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      hahahaha loooove it.

Comment

Kinda like this guy, only really Lame.....

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you....

the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway...
        Last edited by EddieMac; 01-23-2014, 09:13 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HawklockX View Post
          (clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
          If this guy's football predictions are anything like his literacy I don't think we have to worry too much about the Super Bowl.

Comment

Was this really worth posting twice?

Comment

That's so funny! You would almost think this guy is fan of a team that DIDN'T lose to the cardinals...

Comment

(clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
                I dont read walls of rambling text.

Especially from trolls.
                sigpic

Comment

(clean version)

Congratulations, you broke the Internet.

Comment

Anyone who brings up pre-season is automatically discredited, considering they don't even game plan, AND our starters playing probably 3-4 plays. We played them in our 2nd preseason game! Come on, you might as well said, "I don't know much about football, if anything at all, but we are going to beat you as bad as this monster I saw in a movie."

Can we move this to trash talk, better yet, can it be removed? lol
                    Last edited by JesseH; 01-24-2014, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                      whats a seahawk fan?

Comment

(clean version)

If you're gonna use a preseason game as a measuring stick to this game then your team definitely has no chance cause they lost to kyle orton....so just go away no one likes you

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Kinda like this guy, only way lamer.....

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you....

But Schwarzenegger Conan isn't laaaame! C'mon! Classic!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                            considering they don't even game plan
                            Pete Carroll does.
                            "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
                            "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                              But Schwarzenegger Conan isn't laaaame! C'mon! Classic!
                              I misstated....not Lamer.....just Lame...yes Conan rocks!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
                                It's past your bedtime...now go brush your teeth and someone will tuck you in soon.
                                Hhahaha! He listened!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X