Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want some of what OP is smoking.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Please tell the 12th man that he needs to learn how to use semi-readable grammar.
      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by HawklockX View Post
        (clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)

Comment

This quite possibly may be the worst post ever on this board and I was around when that RaiderJoe guy was here.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Basing a Super Bowl prediction on the preseason, ROTFL!!! Arizona ran you wanna be thugs out of your own building even with the "12th Man" bandwagoners present!

We gonna Stampede on 'Em!!
              sigpic
              What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Basing a Super Bowl prediction on the preseason, ROTFL!!! Arizona ran you wanna be thugs out of your own building even with the "12th Man" bandwagoners present!

We gonna Stampede on 'Em!!
                sigpic
                What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
                  Pete Carroll does.
                  To what degree? Why game plan in your 2nd preseason game to any serious extent, most teams are just evaluating talent. Maybe a reduced game plan to a certain degree is handed out by week 3, at least that's what I've read and heard by a majority of NFL teams.

Who's side are you on, JEFF!? lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    I want some of what OP is smoking.
                    Being from Seattle, He's probably smoking the same stuff we are! LOL!

Comment

Man, nothing but weak, weak smack talk from Patriots fans and now the same from the so-called "12th Man" (TM of Texas A&M University). You guys seriously need to go to a Smack Talk Training Seminar or something.

Makes me wish we were playing the Chargers again, because at least their fans know how to throw it around.

Comment

Phew! I needed that laugh to start my morning!!!!
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

(clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
                          Rabbitt vs Dragon?
                          Ok then Denver is the Rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail ( flying rabbid rabbit who bites peoples heads off) and Seattle is Puff the magic Dragon (instead of fire he breaths skittles and rides a unicorn).
                          This is also the clean version.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
                            Man, nothing but weak, weak smack talk from Patriots fans and now the same from the so-called "12th Man" (TM of Texas A&M University). You guys seriously need to go to a Smack Talk Training Seminar or something.

Makes me wish we were playing the Chargers again, because at least their fans know how to throw it around.
                            Great Post !!!!!! Rep the AFC West well in the Superbowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best division in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerfreak1 View Post
                              Great Post !!!!!! Rep the AFC West well in the Superbowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best division in football.
                              Yes. We. Are.

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

(clean version)

Seafowl fan doesn't seem to understand his team is playing the GREATEST PASSING OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY!!

I don't even care about Seafowl fans smack...just let them talk now, just like Chief fans did until we played them. These deadbirds aren't at home, they won't get the lucky breaks they do there, and I watched the NFC title game, and I don't believe we are playing the better team, so to me, we got over by not getting the 49ers.

...and any idiot referencing the preseason is exactly that.

Comment

Working...
                                X