Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    Seafowl fan doesn't seem to understand his team is playing the GREATEST PASSING OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY!!

I don't even care about Seafowl fans smack...just let them talk now, just like Chief fans did until we played them. These deadbirds aren't at home, they won't get the lucky breaks they do there, and I watched the NFC title game, and I don't believe we are playing the better team, so to me, we got over by not getting the 49ers.

...and any idiot referencing the preseason is exactly that.
    Isn't it somewhat funny that they just brush over that fact? You try and mention it and they dance around it like it doesn't matter. Even if they want to completely disregard our stats lets look at this. No other team they play has had as many capable weapons! We have Knowshon, Ball, D. Thomas, J. Thomas, Decker, Welker, and occasionally Tamme. I don't care how good their secondary is there aren't many secondaries in the league that can stop a 5-wide set like ours. That's why so many teams have struggled with us. We have so many weapons that it becomes hard to shut them all down. You may shut down Decker, the Thomas gang, and Welker but then bam! Screen to RB...No matter who you cover there is always going to be on guy for Manning to throw it to.
    sigpic

Comment

You know, there may be some good smack in the OP, but I'm not gonna search for it in that wall of text.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
        To what degree? Why game plan in your 2nd preseason game to any serious extent, most teams are just evaluating talent.
        I'm saying Pete Carroll takes preseason too seriously, more seriously than most other rational people.

And my screen name isn't related to my real name. It's in honor of the (previous) future of the franchise, the late Jeff Lewis.
        "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
        "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

Originally posted by dbjeff View Post
          I'm saying Pete Carroll takes preseason too seriously, more seriously than most other rational people.

And my screen name isn't related to my real name. It's in honor of the (previous) future of the franchise, the late Jeff Lewis.
          You are correct. This is because Carroll is a COLLEGE coach. He had two previous stints in the NFL that didn't work out so well for him. He then goes back to USC and completely screws up their program before going to the squaks. He gets his team fired up and prepared by essentially going to pep rallies.
          :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Nobody that has a brain would ever say that the Hawks would shut down the Manning offense, he's just too good. He will get completions throughout the game. But the same idiot would ignore what a great defense the Hawks have and regurgitate the same drivel ad nauseum.

YAC is a huge component of the passing yards your offense Had accumulated over the year and the Hawks are #1 defense in YAC.

The Hawks have incredible closing speed in their linebackers and DB's so those little dink passes and shallow crossing routes shouldn't become long plays. It instead is hopefully a short completion and then a nasty scene for your receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by L.O.B. View Post
              Nobody that has a brain would ever say that the Hawks would shut down the Manning offense, he's just too good. He will get completions throughout the game. But the same idiot would ignore what a great defense the Hawks have and regurgitate the same drivel ad nauseum.

YAC is a huge component of the passing yards your offense Had accumulated over the year and the Hawks are #1 defense in YAC.

The Hawks have incredible closing speed in their linebackers and DB's so those little dink passes and shallow crossing routes shouldn't become long plays. It instead is hopefully a short completion and then a nasty scene for your receiver.
              Hey every Bronco fan respects the Seattle defense and we know they slow Denver down no doubt and YAC is one of the areas Seattle will limt the Broncos. Denvers receivers have taken more hits than any group in the league were not afraid of the Legion of Bones!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Hey every Bronco fan respects the Seattle defense and we know they slow Denver down no doubt and YAC is one of the areas Seattle will limt the Broncos. Denvers receivers have taken more hits than any group in the league were not afraid of the Legion of Bones!
                I am going to have to see if this site has an "ignore poster" option because your responses are so ridiculous that it pains me to read them.

Comment

I am going to have to see if this site has an "ignore poster" option because your responses are so ridiculous that it pains me to read them.
                  And what was so rediculous about it? He made a good post. Maybe it's your ability to comprehend things that is at issue here and not his posting.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're no better.

Don't you have some first person shooter video game to go play? Run along Jr

Comment

You're no better.

"It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

Comment

You're no better.

Isn't leigion of DOOM from a comic book?

Oh, the irony...
                        Official 2009 Adopt-A-Bronco:Moreno, Knowshon

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post

Oh, the irony...
                          From the "Superfriends" cartoon I watched as a kid, and they always got their butts kicked by the good guys. Gonna happen again on Feb 2nd.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

reality check

you keep insisting your defense is unlike anything manning has ever seen...that he may get in a play here or there, but the defense is just so good, and that front 7 is gonna just create havoc...you ignore ours has only 3 less sacks
                            and has missed one of the best pass rushers In the game for 8 weeks...

and not even consider our oline has given up 24 less sacks then seattles...perhaps you should be worried

and also dismiss the fact this is the single greatest offense ever seen in the league...ever
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoABQ View Post

Oh, the irony...
                              I always figured the Legion of "Boom" was because they were big fans of Boomer Esiason

L.O.B.!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

i thought this was a talkin smack room?! Let me get it started...i grew up watching the original donkey face, john elway, beat down my beloved seahawks on the regular back in the afc west days so the donkeys was the #1 team i couldn't stand in the division...so absolutely no love lost there strike one...now fast forward..peyton manning flirts with coming to seattle amongst other teams, gets us all giddy, then picks one of the lamest cities on the planet, denver...strike two...now here we are gonna do battle in nyc for it all...finally, the chance to get back at the team i watched as a kid beat down my boys twice a year for years...oooo how sweet this victory gonna taste!! I wouldn't want to play, besides the steal-ers, any other team...wear your dumb orange jerseys which for the record i think you're 0-2 in sb's with, bring your 37 yr old qb who better be even more lightning quick getting rid of that ball because our front coming with a ferocity he yet to experience..and get ready to get punched in the mouth by the roughest, toughest, hungriest hombres in the league...here comes the pain denver donkey, i just hope my last hurrah will be a shot of elway, right before we've won, with that befuddled look on his horse-face....o how sweeeet it's gonna be!! GO HAWKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X