Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco's Can't Be Serious! Message From The 12th Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawklockX View Post
    (clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
    Was this supposed to be serious? I really hope not because it's embarrassing. But we should be nice to these Seahag fans, they don't get this far much. I'm sure they're all excited, but we have been there and done it and it is actually winning back to back!
    Last edited by VADER72; 01-24-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

(clean version)

Hello Broncos... your team against ours is like a rabbit versus a dragon. We are going to blow you guy's out again like we did preseason (6 months ago) remember? 40 to 10! lol you guy's have not improved, our team has evolved into hybrid human/monsters, us Seahawks play like the football team in the movie "The Faculty" after they body got took over by aliens (knocking helmets off, breaking body parts, etc) we are going to crush your old man QB up, we injured half of the 49er's D-line and they are 100 times more harder than your conservative country club D-line, I can't believe the nonsense and utterly disgusting delusional predictions you guy's are posting. The Bronco's are going to get hurt really bad out there on that field. It's almost like you guy's are in a trance of stupidity, I thought it would be panic on this board seriously smh obviously half of your AFC fans have not seen the Seahawks play before lol the LOB seeks blood, they see the field like "Mortal Kombat" anyway... keep on typing your dreamland outcomes. If I was ya'll, I would be very afraid to witness the Superbowl... muahahahaha (Dracula laugh)
      This reads like it was written by a 15 year old who loves comic books and smokes too much weed.
      Most hated Teams - Patriots then Raiders then Chargers

Comment

(clean version)...

...(Dracula laugh)
        (Dracula laugh) really?! Do you have your own theme song too? Was this written while watching cartoons?

Can we have the grown-up version instead? Please?

Is it too much to ask for?

Comment

This LOB stuff reminds me of something...

Let's see...brash, mouthy, young team with no Super Bowl experience that somehow managed to beat a better team and make it to the Super Bowl on nothing but a motto...it's the reincarnation of the original Dirty Birds, the 1998 Atlanta Falcons! The Broncos smoked those birds 34-19 in SB XXXIII...and yes, Seafowl fan, the 49ers were better than you. Your team got ALL the breaks in that game, at home, and managed to come away with a win, but as an objective, casual observer, the 49ers were the better team....just as the Vikings were in 1998.

No 1 offenses (the Broncos) are 12-3 in Super Bowls...
          Teams with zero playing or coaching experience (the Seahawks) in the Super Bowl are 1-4.

So to me, the 'Fowl are the new Dirty Birds, Part II

Denver 33
          Seattle 16

Kickin your asses once again, just like back in the old AFC West days

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
            Was this supposed to be serious? I really hope not because it's embarrassing. But we should be nice to these Seahag fans, they don't get this far much. I'm sure they're all excited, but we have been there and done it and it is actually winning back to back!

Puh-leez. You sound like Niner fans and their "5 Precious Rings". Half you people were in diapers when you won your two Super Bowls, and the other half are in Depends now. Let's just stick to "What have you done for me lately", OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
              Puh-leez. You sound like Niner fans and their "5 Precious Rings". Half you people were in diapers when you won your two Super Bowls, and the other half are in Depends now. Let's just stick to "What have you done for me lately", OK?
              You are horrible at math.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                This LOB stuff reminds me of something...

Let's see...brash, mouthy, young team with no Super Bowl experience that somehow managed to beat a better team and make it to the Super Bowl on nothing but a motto...it's the reincarnation of the original Dirty Birds, the 1998 Atlanta Falcons! The Broncos smoked those birds 34-19 in SB XXXIII...and yes, Seafowl fan, the 49ers were better than you. Your team got ALL the breaks in that game, at home, and managed to come away with a win, but as an objective, casual observer, the 49ers were the better team....just as the Vikings were in 1998.

No 1 offenses (the Broncos) are 12-3 in Super Bowls...
                Teams with zero playing or coaching experience (the Seahawks) in the Super Bowl are 1-4.

So to me, the 'Fowl are the new Dirty Birds, Part II

Denver 33
                Seattle 16

Kickin your asses once again, just like back in the old AFC West days
                Good parallel -lame and annoying Dirty Bird endzone celebrations are about equal to the Legion of Buffoons antics.

To Atlanta's credit though, they did defeat the Vikes @ Minn and w/o ref help! The same can't be said about the Chickens.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Flirted? What flirt?

Manning never wanted to be with the cheating, ped pushing loser and sent him home without an inkling of a flirt.

What ferocious D have we not experienced? Isn't the chiefs front better in sack/hurry numbers when we played them. Yeah... we ended that chat too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherminator
                    If i remember correctly one of those rings came at a throttling of these donkeys.
                    That's correct - the #1 ranked offense in the league absolutely BLEW OUT the #1 ranked defense in the league.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X