Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOB are Huuuuge!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOB are Huuuuge!

    Guys I didn't realize how big the legion of boom is how can we match up?
    LOB
    Earl Thomas 5'10 202
    Kam Chancellor 6'3 232
    Richard Sherman 6'3 195
    Byron Maxwell 6'1 206
    Walter Thurmond 5'11 190
    Denvers Receivers
    Julius Thomas 6'5 250
    Demaryius Thomas 6'3 229
    Eric Decker 6'3 214
    Wes Welker 5'9 185
    Andre Caldwell 6' 200
    Average Height/Weight
    LOB -6'/205
    Broncos -6'1"/215

    There just too big we need to throw in the towel before someone gets hurt!
    LOB=LOL!
    sigpic

  • #2
    When you factor in the size of the LOB's mouths, we're doomed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Dude's rug View Post
      When you factor in the size of the LOB's mouths, we're doomed.
      Sherman is the only talker on our team and even your own Champ Bailey doesn't think he's doing or saying anything wrong. You're going to have to find a different reason for your anger.

      http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...c-bbcd0827593c

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
        Sherman is the only talker on our team and even your own Champ Bailey doesn't think he's doing or saying anything wrong. You're going to have to find a different reason for your anger.

        http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...c-bbcd0827593c
        Do I seem angry to you?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
          Sherman is the only talker on our team and even your own Champ Bailey doesn't think he's doing or saying anything wrong. You're going to have to find a different reason for your anger.

          http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photo...c-bbcd0827593c
          So half of the defense wasn't taunting Drew Brees before that playoff game?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EvanChase View Post
            So half of the defense wasn't taunting Drew Brees before that playoff game?
            Uh,....no. Can't even think of one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
              Uh,....no. Can't even think of one.
              Oh, alright. So that wasn't mentioned at all or shown on TV whatsoever. Sorry, I forgot you guys have selective thinking.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EvanChase View Post
                Oh, alright. So that wasn't mentioned at all or shown on TV whatsoever. Sorry, I forgot you guys have selective thinking.
                You've been fed a false narrative. Except maybe for Sherman, the Seahawks are a quiet, disciplined, and confident bunch. You'll see that confidence is well founded come SB Sunday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Guys I didn't realize how big the legion of boom is how can we match up?
                  LOB
                  Earl Thomas 5'10 202
                  Kam Chancellor 6'3 232
                  Richard Sherman 6'3 195
                  Byron Maxwell 6'1 206
                  Walter Thurmond 5'11 190
                  Denvers Receivers
                  Julius Thomas 6'5 250
                  Demaryius Thomas 6'3 229
                  Eric Decker 6'3 214
                  Wes Welker 5'9 185
                  Andre Caldwell 6' 200
                  Average Height/Weight
                  LOB -6'/205
                  Broncos -6'1"/215

                  There just too big we need to throw in the towel before someone gets hurt!
                  LOB=LOL!
                  40 YD times:
                  D Thomas- 4.38 seconds
                  Sherman- 4.54 seconds

                  How does Sherman give up 34 pounds to DT and still get smoked by him in the 40? No wonder Sherman is so grabby. I saw Colin Kaepernick smoke Sherman on that 50+ yard rush.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sampo View Post
                    40 YD times:
                    D Thomas- 4.38 seconds
                    Sherman- 4.54 seconds

                    How does Sherman give up 34 pounds to DT and still get smoked by him in the 40? No wonder Sherman is so grabby. I saw Colin Kaepernick smoke Sherman on that 50+ yard rush.
                    Lol, Sherman got smoked on that play and a face full of turf as reward. So much for those mad skills.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X