• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoABQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    No, I don't think it will.

You talk as if the Seafowl defense is in the same class as the '85 Bears, or 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs....um, let me just clue you in, it's not. Not even close.

Your team is the luckiest team I have ever seen this side of New England....AT HOME! (the Green Bay game comes immediately to mind)

The problem is, your act isn't the same on away from your birds nest, and won't be in New York, either.

On the other hand, the Broncos offense just completed the greatest season ever by an offense in the history of the NFL. That isn't opinion or conjecture, it's FACT.

I actually find Seahawk fans like you amusing, so just so you can't say you weren't told, I am going to explain to you how yoiur team is going to get soundly handled next Sunday.

First, your pass rush, not your secondary is the key to beating the Broncos. I don't care how good your secondary is, you don't have five DB's to match DT, Decker, Welker, Julius and Knowshon out of the backfield. Someone is going to be open. So the key for you is to get pressure on Peyton. Problem is, you don't have an elite front seven. Our OG's are going to CRUSH your interior DT's, and we will run the ball effectively enough to make the passing game go....throw to get ahead, run to ice it. Our O-line has been outstanding all year, and will be again in the Super Bowl. You don't do what we have without outstanding O-line play, and the likes of Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, etc certainly are not the best group of edge rushers we have faced, and since Mebane is going against one of the best OG's in the game with Louis Vasquez, I don't expect his name to be called much at all.

Second, your O-line completely sucks. I watched several breakdowns this week where it has been documented they don't pick up fundamental things good O-lines should, and that is going to be a problem for you come Sunday.

Marshawn is great, but just like Philly with Shady, or KC with Jamaal Charles, those backs are less of a factor once their team got down by double-digits, just as your team will. Oh, and for the record, all of those teams were out rushed by either Knowshon Moreno or Montee Ball in the process.

Now onto the myth that is the Seattle defense. Great defenses shut down the run first, and I watched the New Orleans Saints of all teams, run their way back into that Divisional playoff game with a RB I never heard of and Mark Ingram, a documented first round bust. The Saints ran it 26 times for 108 yards and 4.2 carry avg. That tells me you aren't great at stopping the run, and when we do run, that just opens up everything else.

Also, your so-called 'great' defense is built ass backwards. Your have a great secondary, but your front seven is anything but. You aren't going to get pressure on Peyton, and you aren't going to shut down the Broncos running game.

I could go on, but I will just say this, I watched the NFC Championship game, and I am convinced we got the weaker, lesser team. You won that game at home by getting ALL the calls (roughing the punter??) and a couple of lucky breaks by tipped balls or whatever, but the 49ers were the better team.

When I breakdown this game, the ONLY scenario I can forsee that gives you a chance is if the wind is in excess of 25 mph, because then it changes the game and the Broncos would essentially have to fight with one arm tied behind it's back. But the game time temp looks to be about 33 degrees at kickoff with 6-8 mph winds, which means your team has NO CHANCE.

Denver wins this game easy. Too much power and explosiveness, too much greatness at the QB position with two weeks to prepare, too much overall team depth and talent, too much veteran leadership.

Meanwhile, you have a midget at QB with very MEDIOCRE receivers (after all, Sherm could have been talking about his OWN crew just as much as Crabtree)...yeah, good luck with all of that

Denver 33
    Seattle 16

Now, the only debate will be if Peyton has eclipsed Joe Montana as the GOAT.

Now that is a lesson in RUNNING SMACK!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAO!!!!!

remember that the next time you pull out your pathetic trophy smack. glad you finally understand

or as you would put it....FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP!!!!!!!
    ahh theres the tick on my nutsack...again...only follows me around like hes got a bad mancrush on me...pathetic and a bit too weird
    for my comfort

making up his lies because he cant smack any other way....but ill bite

show me where i have used trophy smack ...can you tick boy?

well can you?...if not...get off my sack cause your infatuation is getting creepy

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied
    LMAO!!!!!

remember that the next time you pull out your pathetic trophy smack. glad you finally understand

Championships are different because it's the universal symbol of success.

Let me put it this way, the only stat that matters throughout the years
    is the number of Lombardi's a team has lifted up in the air.

(In San Diego's case…it's the number of Lombardi's it has not lifted up in the air).

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    LMAO!!!!!

Will it be OK to polish this one all next season?

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Seattle has 3 sacks this postseason, Denver has 6.

I dont care how good that secondary is, if they cant pressure Manning, it wont matter, you cant cover forever.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    cause we all know what happened over 20 years ago is relevant to this game
    LMAO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Idiot_Kicker
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherminator
    Getting the ball out fast plays into our defense you dork....LOL...It's going to be a long day for you donkey fans.
    No, I don't think it will.

You talk as if the Seafowl defense is in the same class as the '85 Bears, or 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs....um, let me just clue you in, it's not. Not even close.

Your team is the luckiest team I have ever seen this side of New England....AT HOME! (the Green Bay game comes immediately to mind)

The problem is, your act isn't the same on away from your birds nest, and won't be in New York, either.

On the other hand, the Broncos offense just completed the greatest season ever by an offense in the history of the NFL. That isn't opinion or conjecture, it's FACT.

I actually find Seahawk fans like you amusing, so just so you can't say you weren't told, I am going to explain to you how yoiur team is going to get soundly handled next Sunday.

First, your pass rush, not your secondary is the key to beating the Broncos. I don't care how good your secondary is, you don't have five DB's to match DT, Decker, Welker, Julius and Knowshon out of the backfield. Someone is going to be open. So the key for you is to get pressure on Peyton. Problem is, you don't have an elite front seven. Our OG's are going to CRUSH your interior DT's, and we will run the ball effectively enough to make the passing game go....throw to get ahead, run to ice it. Our O-line has been outstanding all year, and will be again in the Super Bowl. You don't do what we have without outstanding O-line play, and the likes of Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, etc certainly are not the best group of edge rushers we have faced, and since Mebane is going against one of the best OG's in the game with Louis Vasquez, I don't expect his name to be called much at all.

Second, your O-line completely sucks. I watched several breakdowns this week where it has been documented they don't pick up fundamental things good O-lines should, and that is going to be a problem for you come Sunday.

Marshawn is great, but just like Philly with Shady, or KC with Jamaal Charles, those backs are less of a factor once their team got down by double-digits, just as your team will. Oh, and for the record, all of those teams were out rushed by either Knowshon Moreno or Montee Ball in the process.

Now onto the myth that is the Seattle defense. Great defenses shut down the run first, and I watched the New Orleans Saints of all teams, run their way back into that Divisional playoff game with a RB I never heard of and Mark Ingram, a documented first round bust. The Saints ran it 26 times for 108 yards and 4.2 carry avg. That tells me you aren't great at stopping the run, and when we do run, that just opens up everything else.

Also, your so-called 'great' defense is built ass backwards. Your have a great secondary, but your front seven is anything but. You aren't going to get pressure on Peyton, and you aren't going to shut down the Broncos running game.

I could go on, but I will just say this, I watched the NFC Championship game, and I am convinced we got the weaker, lesser team. You won that game at home by getting ALL the calls (roughing the punter??) and a couple of lucky breaks by tipped balls or whatever, but the 49ers were the better team.

When I breakdown this game, the ONLY scenario I can forsee that gives you a chance is if the wind is in excess of 25 mph, because then it changes the game and the Broncos would essentially have to fight with one arm tied behind it's back. But the game time temp looks to be about 33 degrees at kickoff with 6-8 mph winds, which means your team has NO CHANCE.

Denver wins this game easy. Too much power and explosiveness, too much greatness at the QB position with two weeks to prepare, too much overall team depth and talent, too much veteran leadership.

Meanwhile, you have a midget at QB with very MEDIOCRE receivers (after all, Sherm could have been talking about his OWN crew just as much as Crabtree)...yeah, good luck with all of that

Denver 33
    Seattle 16

Now, the only debate will be if Peyton has eclipsed Joe Montana as the GOAT.
    Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 01-26-2014, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    As soon as the Seahawks set records. ALL TIME NFL RECORDS like the Broncos, then we will acknowledge your team as possibly being better. Your defense while super sexy did not set any ALL TIME NFL RECORDS for fewest points or best defense etc.

You guys have a fantastic team. A sexy defense. And a super young core that is also retardley cheap against the cap. You guys will be a force for many years and I bet another SB appearance in in your future very soon. Possibly several. Reminds me a lot of rothlisberger and the steelers. Young qb who is dual threat and a sexy defense....a couple SB wins to show.

However, this year is not the year. I do not see it. It could very well be but I don't think so at all. You may laugh last (next few years) but we will laugh first. Champ bailey needs a Super Bowl ring. His time has come.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    And you haven't watched our defense.... We love to keep everything short and tight...No wide open recievers for Mr. Happy Feet to hit
    So your prediction is Manning won't be able to find anyone open?

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Getting the ball out fast plays into our defense you dork....LOL...It's going to be a long day for you donkey fans.
    Just like the rest of the bandwagon squak fans. Totally delusional. You obviously have not watched our offense.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteeler13
    replied
    Yup, ask the Chargers and Pats fans how Peyton getting out the ball fast played into their defensive schemes

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Expect the same results as last time the donkeys played a NFC West team in the Super Bowl...LOL
    cause we all know what happened over 20 years ago is relevant to this game

Leave a comment:

• broncosteeler13
    replied
    Mr. Happy Feet better get the ball out quick or he will be going into early retirment when our D-Line gets ahold of him.
    :brick: More Seachicken stupidity!!!! :brick:

Has it ever dawned on you Seachickens fans why your QB has consistently been sacked in the playoffs, and our QB has not?

Maybe it's because our QB does NOT hold on to the ball long enough for the D to get a sack, whereas your QB does?

You Seachickens fans continue to demonstrate why many of us have even more reason to believe our team has a much better advantage over yours.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Mr. Happy Feet better get the ball out quick or he will be going into early retirment when our D-Line gets ahold of him.
    We're all very very terrified of that because Manning is so renowned for holding onto the ball too long.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteeler13
    replied
    Did you just really compare our team to the crappy Falcons yall lucked into playing for a Super Bowl???????
    Exactly. Those Falcons ran their mouths about how there was NO way that Denver was going to beat them, that their defense would end up rattling John Elway and there was no way the Broncos could handle them. Elway and the Broncos sure did an excellent job at shutting them up. Those Falcons ended up being nothing BUT all talk, and I see your Seahawks ending up just like them. I'm not so bold in predicting a blowout, but your team has been nothing but talk. #1 defense, what a joke, you BARELY escaped Kaepernick and the Niners, and you expect to just manhandle a team with all these offensive weapons?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X