Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for us to win.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
    Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

    Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

    Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
    Many Broncos fans here love to drink that Orange Kool-aid (totally understandable)
    but I am one of the few that think SEA can beat us; SEA defense is top notch.

    SEA offense is dangerous due to QB R Wilson's ability to scramble and now WR P. Harvin
    is playing. I would feel more confident in our D if we had not lost
    several Defensive players ie SLB V Miller, CB C Harris, DT K Vickerson, DL D Wolfe and FS R Moore.

    It's going to be a great back and forth game.
    I hope Elway and Co. have prepared our players extremely well.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
      Many Broncos fans here love to drink that Orange Kool-aid (totally understandable)
      but I am one of the few that think SEA can beat us; SEA defense is top notch.

      SEA offense is dangerous due to QB R Wilson's ability to scramble and now WR P. Harvin
      is playing. I would feel more confident in our D if we had not lost
      several Defensive players ie SLB V Miller, CB C Harris, DT K Vickerson, DL D Wolfe and FS R Moore.

      It's going to be a great back and forth game.
      I hope Elway and Co. have prepared our players extremely well.
      I only wish we had a defensive player like Vickerson.

      Oh wait, we did. But he wasn't good enough to play on this D so they cut him.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
        Hey boozed up idiot kicker, do you think I really care to address everybody's wall of text that contains nothing more than emotional reasoning?

        Brb, this game reminds me of the great Oakland offense going against the great Tampa bay defense. Oh, and we have Pete Carroll so we're gonna win.
        So Carroll is going to have someone make an illegal payment and run for higher ground before it hits the fan?
        sigpic

        Adopted Posters:
        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
        Adopted By:
        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
        Broncbeat

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by L.O.B. View Post
          I only wish we had a defensive player like Vickerson.

          Oh wait, we did. But he wasn't good enough to play on this D so they cut him.
          So your point is that DT K Vickerson was not good enough to play for SEA.

          Okay, got it.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
            Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

            Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

            Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
            This is a legitimate, non-Smack question which could have been posed in GD or NFL and Other teams sections. It came up last night in another thread, since it seems the Seattle fanbase gives the Broncos NO chance to win.

            So I created a poll and a thread to address it here to determine the stance of this fanbase:

            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...own-merits-wit

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
              Hey boozed up idiot kicker, do you think I really care to address everybody's wall of text that contains nothing more than emotional reasoning?

              Brb, this game reminds me of the great Oakland offense going against the great Tampa bay defense. Oh, and we have Pete Carroll so we're gonna win.
              You actually believe Pete Carroll gives you a tactical edge??

              Hahahah, that's funny....maybe John Fox can draw on the experience of Mack Brown with Texas, because if that guy can outcoach your boy in a big game, and Brown did, then uh, yeah, I don't think we have that much to worry about.

              Our coaching staff is considered to be among the best by NFL players themselves, and that's good enough for me. Fox has two Bowls and a near miss loss to the Patriots and Belichick, so forgive us if we're not losing sleep over the prospect of what Carroll and crew might scheme up.

              You have ZERO edge on the sideline, my friend, zero.

              ...oh, and since Carroll didn't coach Peyton as Gruden did Rich Gannon, your game comparison is laughable, as is comparing Manning with Gannon in the first place.

              You're team has a lot in common with those Atlanta Falcons...Ray Buchanon running his mouth, run oriented, defensive team with limited offensive capabilities, against the best offense in the game, just as the Broncos were then...

              What's funniest of all is that you actually seem to think your team can win this game...well, scratch that, deep down, I don't believe even you believe the Seafowl can win.

              It took smart the Vegas money about two hours to completely flip the line as to who the favorite is, which by betting line standards, was a huge line shift. That tells you who the wise guys think is going to win.

              Talk your junk now, because a week from now, it's all over punk. This Broncos team is just too good, too talented and a much more complete team than the Seafowl are.

              Reap it, son
              Last edited by Idiot_Kicker; 01-25-2014, 02:01 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                Hey boozed up idiot kicker, do you think I really care to address everybody's wall of text that contains nothing more than emotional reasoning?

                Brb, this game reminds me of the great Oakland offense going against the great Tampa bay defense. Oh, and we have Pete Carroll so we're gonna win.
                Darn straight!
                And I'll take our "midget" over their STATUE any day. Hey Bronco fans, do you designate a player each game whose duty it is to shoo pigeons away from Manning?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                  Or we can be real and say the only reason the 49ers were in the game, was because of kaepernicks legs.

                  Whats next, you're gonna say manning is Kore mobile and runs a faster 40 than kaepernick?

                  We didn't need anything from the saints. We won the game, they came up short. Didn't need anything against the 49ers either. They came up short, we won won the game. We....were....better.

                  Now here's the difference. Most of us will find out who's the better team come Superbowl. While you....will just make excuses.

                  As absurd of a thought as this is, it is possible that the seahawks are the better team
                  Kaepernick is a tall running back...He cant read a defense for crap and was exposed early and often this season they should have kept Alex Smith... but to answer your question of course Seattle can win the game its the NFL anything "can" happen. If they win the game they will obviously be the better team on that day at the very least.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
                    Darn straight!
                    And I'll take our "midget" over their STATUE any day. Hey Bronco fans, do you designate a player each game whose duty it is to shoo pigeons away from Manning?
                    Really? You'd take Wilson over Manning? That is an opinion so stupid it really is beyond belief.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by The Dude's rug View Post
                      Really? You'd take Wilson over Manning? That is an opinion so stupid it really is beyond belief.
                      I'll be sure to stop by here after the game in order to read the many posts praising Wilson and expressing disappointment in Manning.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
                        Darn straight!
                        And I'll take our "midget" over their STATUE any day. Hey Bronco fans, do you designate a player each game whose duty it is to shoo pigeons away from Manning?
                        Wilson over Manning :brick:

                        You're saying you'd keep your QB who has consistently been getting sacked in the playoffs because he can't read defenses for crap, has a whole ONE TD in the playoffs and 318 YD as opposed to Peyton who has NOT been sacked AT ALL, has 4 TD in the playoffs and 630 YD because he can read defenses well?

                        The stupidity of Seachickens NEVER ceases to be amusing!
                        "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
                          I'll be sure to stop by here after the game in order to read the many posts praising Wilson and expressing disappointment in Manning.
                          You'll be here praising Wilson for putting up a good fight, and expressing disappointment in Manning for being the better QB as he hoists that Lombardi and becomes the only QB IN HISTORY to win a SB with two different teams!
                          "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Manning will be yelling at this guy all game long.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Coach Pete View Post
                              Manning will be yelling at this guy all game long.

                              "It's not wanting to win that makes you a winner, it's refusing to fail."

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                                Simply because we are the better team, and make more plays to win the game?

                                Is that possible, or will it be nothing but excuses? Sounds more like we can't win unless Denver has a huge meltdown.

                                Obviously there are some respectable, reasonable fans on this board, this thread isnt directed towards you guys, but 'that guy'. Just wondering how popular this sentiment is.
                                Of course Seattle can win. They have a very good team and they can create turnovers. If they can get a lead they can grind out the clock and seal the deal.
                                Every bronco fan knows we could lose, we just defend our team when we hear things like:
                                Wilson is better than manning ( yes u mad bro said that word for word)

                                Lynch will run all over Denver

                                LOB will shutdown Denvers receivers.

                                We aren't going to just let we our 12 come in here with this nonsense. But you should be proud of your team they will give Denver a huge test!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X